In Las Vegas, enthusiasm is still around the bend. As the world’s entertainment center, you’ll be wondering what are hotels next to the mirage in Las Vegas? Throughout a Breathtaking Night Tour, board a double-decker train to see the famed neon flashing along The Strip. Whenever the sun sets, Sin City is alive with nightclubs, music festivals, gigs, and stage productions catering to all tastes.
5 Hotels Near the Mirage, Las Vegas
To know the answer and to give you options, here are the five nearest hotels at The Mirage. Browse each and learn about their inclusions and services.
- Harrah’s Las Vegas- This mellow casino hotel stays on the Las Vegas Monorail and is across the Strip from Caesars Palace and a 3-minute stroll from the Linq shopping esplanade. Unlimited Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and ceramic showers are included in the heated rooms. Suites have lounge rooms, wet shelves, and whirlpool baths, as well as dining areas in some cases.
- Best Western Plus Casino Royale-Center Strip- The Sands Expo and Convention Center are 1.6 kilometers from the Best Western Plus Casino Royale – On The Strip, situated on the Las Vegas Strip. There are no resort fees, wireless Internet, and free parking at this hotel. The Best Western Plus Casino Royale provides all rooms with flat-screen cable television.
- Treasure Island, TI Hotel & Casino, a Raddison Hotel- Mirage Resorts launched Treasure Island, a $430 million resort. A casino, a 2,900-room hotel, and a free pirate show were all part of the package. Treasure Island was built with family fun in mind when it first launched.
- The Venetian Las Vegas and Palazzo- This stylish casino resort on The Strip is 3 miles from McCarran International Airport and 2 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center and is part of a luxurious development that also contains The Venetian. The plentiful amenities vary from modern rooms with flat-screen TVs to suites with Italian-inspired furniture, through airy suites with submerged living spaces, kitchenettes, and pool tables to unlimited Wi-Fi and spa tubs.
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino- This colorful casino hotel, which dates from 1946 and is located beside the High Roller Ferris Wheel on The Strip, is 2 miles from I-15 and 14 miles away from Rio Secco Golf Club. Penthouse suites, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi are included in the airy, relaxed spaces, including retro art and light pink highlights.
Now that you have several answers (and options) for hotels next to the mirage in Las Vegas, come through and explore Las Vegas at its best!
>> Maximize your time in the City of Lights with some energy shots.
Ten Things to Take Note of Before Going to Las Vegas
Now that you know the hotels next to the mirage in Las Vegas, prepare for this list of things to keep in mind when going to Las Vegas:
- Better to travel at the age 21- Las Vegas has worked hard to promote itself as a family-friendly location. Even though there are so many events for those under the age of 21, Sin City is better celebrated with a legitimate ID that shows you are of legal drinking age. The city caters primarily to teenagers, and there is a stringent curfew in place.
- Drinking at public places is allowed- Las Vegas is among the few cities across the United States where walking along the street with a drink is completely safe. There will undoubtedly be revelers taking part in this leisure activity and bars that are nothing more than openings selling massive novelty cocktails.
- Prostitutes are considered illegal- Paying for sex in Las Vegas or somewhere else in Clark County is against the law. While there is illicit sex in some Las Vegas luxury hotels, many hotel management is serious about violating the law and would deport anyone accused of doing so.
- There are affordable and high-end accommodations- With a wide variety of hotel choices at diverse price points, Las Vegas can accommodate any budget. We firmly advise first-time travelers to choose a hotel on the nearly four-mile Strip, despite the price value.
- Las Vegas offers the best foods- All-you-can-eat restaurants and cafeteria-style restaurants making cheap hot dogs and pizza slices are expected in Las Vegas. However, in the last 15 years, Las Vegas’ food scene has evolved into one of the country’s best.
- Never forget your sweater- In the summer, Las Vegas levels can exceed triple digits due to the desert atmosphere. Except for brief walks and pool sessions, it’s important to wear protection to remain hydrated. With their powerful air conditioning units, most indoor facilities can be cold.
- Intend a budget for shows and live performances- For the first time, The casino floor is where most gamblers spend the majority of their time in Vegas. Although we’re all about gamble in Vegas, missing out on one of the world-class shows will be a shame.
- Explore gambling- One of the most enjoyable facets of a trip to Las Vegas is gambling. It can, indeed, quickly spiral out of control. Before you visit the free beers, pounding music, and siren alarms on the casino site, set a price of how much money you have to spend.
- There are complimentary cocktails at casinos- Most establishments send out a small force of scantily clad drinks sellers to take free drink orders as a lure to keep poker players playing. Tipping a couple of bucks per cocktail is an excellent way of keeping the drinks flowing and the karma up.
- Enjoy traveling- A week is indeed the perfect length of time to enjoy in Las Vegas’s high-octane atmosphere. Sure, there’s still plenty to see, do, and eat to keep you occupied for a year, but we’ve discovered that it’s better to visit Las Vegas many times instead of attempting to fit it all into one high-intensity ride. Still give people an incentive to return.
With community, history, work, families, and everything else informing us how to be and behave, Las Vegas is a great place to reconnect with our genuine selves. A place where you can let your inner kid run wild and embrace life in ways you have never seen before. Start your search for what hotels are next to the mirage in Las Vegas. Then wait awake until the sun comes up. Arrive in Las Vegas prepared to be yourself.