Las Vegas is a vast area; tourists who come to this place are countless, no matter what season. As years passed, the city has developed infrastructures, tall buildings for casinos and malls, and hotels. The MGM Grand Garden area is one of the prominent hotels there. However, it also has limited capacity. That is why others opt to look for other accommodations. This site will answer your question – what the hotels near the MGM Grand Garden Arena are.
Top 10 Hotels Near the MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Desert Rose Resort – Desert Rose Resort is a 300,000 square meter iconic 5-star resort. It is just a 15-minute drive away from Hurghada Airport, and it is less than two blocks away from the Las Vegas Strip but avoids a casino atmosphere. It offers a fabulous collection of 872 spacious guest rooms and 40 suites with breathtaking views of lush landscaped gardens, swimming pools, aqua park, lagoon, and the azure sea.
- NoMad Las Vegas – The residential comfort of a European home is brought to life in the grand and playful spirit of Las Vegas at NoMad Las Vegas. It draws inspiration from the natural scenery of the desert, with a nod to the classic glamour and whimsy of this storied region and is in the heart of the Strip. Designed by Jacques Garcia, rooms are residential in feel and decorated in his timeless style with a distinct New York sensibility.
- Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas – The Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas is a significant, non-gaming, non-smoking, and luxurious hotel found just steps from the city’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment offerings. In an unforgettable area, the hotel provides unique experiences. It also offers unparalleled culinary offerings and a world-class spa in the center of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Polo Towers by Diamond Resort – Polo Towers, designed to provide comfort without sacrificing convenience, offers a relaxing respite from Sin City’s energy. Polo Towers’ concierge staff can arrange transportation, sightseeing, and other services. An outdoor pool is also available, a hot tub, and a fitness center at the hotel.
- Marriot’s Grand Chateau – Marriott’s Grand Chateau is a luxury vacation ownership resort located just off the world-famous Las Vegas Strip. Choose from cozy guest rooms or spacious one-, two-, or three-bedroom villa vacation rentals with all the comforts of home. It is also surrounded by the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas.
- ARIA Resort & Casino – The AAA Five Diamond Award-winning ARIA Resort & Casino provides the best in accommodations, gaming, dining, and entertainment. ARIA Las Vegas is the pinnacle of luxury casino resorts, with luxury suites and an extensive range of views of the Las Vegas Strip, all while being central to Las Vegas attractions. ARIA Resort & Casino has 4004 rooms, each with a minibar and a laptop-compatible safe.
- Luxor – Luxor Las Vegas is a 30-story hotel and casino located in Paradise, Nevada, at the Las Vegas Strip’s southern end. MGM Resorts International owns and runs the hotel, including a 120,000-square-foot casino with over 2,000 slot machines and 87 table games. It is also one of the other recognizable resorts in Las Vegas.
- Excalibur – Excalibur Hotel and Casino is a hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. MGM Resorts International owns and operates it. Excalibur, named after King Arthur’s mythical sword, employs the Medieval theme in various ways.
- Jet Luxury at The Signature Condo Hotel – With its best rates guarantee at the Signature Las Vegas, Jet Luxury Resorts provides the ultimate affordable luxury. The Signature Condo Hotel is located directly across from the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, just off the Las Vegas Strip. Wi-Fi and parking are both complementary, and there are three outdoor pools at this condominium.
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino – The Planet Hollywood brand, as the epitome of all things entertainment, has revolutionized the upscale hotel market with one-of-a-kind accommodations for the glamorous lifestyle. Dine like a movie star and keep an eye out for celebrities at one of Planet Hollywood’s many restaurants.
Things to Do at Las Vegas
In line with your question on what hotels are near the MGM Grand Garden area, you can now freely enjoy Vegas and tour around it! Make this as your checklist when touring:
>> Enjoy your Vegas night with a stylish purse.
- Las Vegas Strip: The High Roller – The High Roller, located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The High Roller is the giant observation wheel globally, with 28 transparent pods holding 40 passengers. It is a view worthy of trying.
- Grand Canyon West Tour – The Skywalk is located in Grand Canyon West. From the Las Vegas area, motorcoach, plane, and helicopter tours are available to Grand Canyon West. Day tours range from 1 1/2-hour air tours to helicopter and airplane landing tours, as well as all-day motorcoach tours.
- Helicopter Flight at Night – Enjoy panoramic views of Las Vegas, the world’s entertainment capital. The Bellagio fountain’s spectacular views, the laser beam at the Luxor, and the dazzling Stratosphere Tower as the helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip. Flying on a bright, clear, moonlit evening with good visibility and a calm wind is similar to flying during the day.
- Shark Reef Aquarium Tour at Las Vegas – The Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay is a public aquarium in Las Vegas, Nevada, owned and operated by the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Its main tank has a capacity of 1,300,000 US gallons, making it one of the largest in North America. It houses a wide variety of sharks, rays, fish, reptiles, and marine invertebrates.
- Visit Madame Tussauds – Madame Tussauds has hosted wax figures of political figures, famous murderers, sports stars, and celebrities for over 200 years.
After browsing through this article about “what hotels are near MGM Grand Garden,” you now have diverse options for your accommodation. Do not worry. hotels in Las Vegas offer exclusive deals and promos. Put in mind the do’s and don’ts at the city to avoid the unnecessary. Settle your things and pack up your bags because you are about to enjoy Las Vegas.