Luxury Romantic Getaways really come in many forms. We always like the idea of exploring all parts of the world with posh and luxury. This is true, especially when you spend your vacation with your partner because you can both take a break from your work and all things that have been keeping you busy. Who else wouldn’t want to experience luxurious romantic getaways with the most special person in their life?
Perhaps, you’re concerned about your budget and other things that you will be spending on your vacation, knowing that it will be luxurious. The good news is that you can always have that luxurious vacation experience without breaking the bank. In this article, you will discover deals and top luxury romantic getaways worldwide that will fit your budget.
Preparing for Luxury Romantic Getaways
There are so many things to look forward to when you plan to have that luxury romantic getaway with the most special person in your life. You expect nothing but to make your vacation memorable and perfect. With that, there are just things you need to prepare to ensure that you’re not missing a thing.
1. Book Off-Season Schedules
If you and your partner plan for a perfect luxury romantic getaway and escape, it’s advisable to consider dates and schedules outside of high seasons. It’s good to meet people while on vacation, but it’s even better to spend it without a crowd to have some privacy.
2. Do Research about Your Destination
It’s always better that you and your partner will discover a new city together. It’s one way for both of you to connect and have something to remember. However, it’s also good that you do some research about the place you’re going to or be familiar with the attractions.
3. Book a Room with Scenic and Romantic Views
Sure, there are plenty of romantic activities that will spark your romance. Many of them are free to experience, like having a beautiful sunrise or sunset from your room’s balcony, or perhaps, having a view of the busy streets of the city or splendid city lights from your hotel window.
4. Ensure Shuttle or Transportation Options
If you don’t book for your romantic getaway tour guides, make sure you have a shuttle or other transportation option. Rent a car to use throughout your vacation, so you don’t have to worry about transportations where you share rides with other people. Remember, you’re going on an intimate and luxurious vacation, so it’s better to have your service if you want to go to more places.
>> Enjoy a comfortable sleep on your vacation with a cute pajama.
5. Order Your Meals in Advance
Restaurants can be so busy, and for some reason, you might not be aware of it, especially if you are a tourist in the place. Have your meals and restaurant reservations booked ahead of time. It saves you time and avoid looking for places to eat spontaneously.
Top Luxury Romantic Getaways in the United States of America
If you’ve never been to the U.S., then you must include it in your list of countries to visit. There’s always that American dream of yours that you want to experience, and visiting the U.S. will not be the same as living in it.
The United States is among the most influential and incredibly diverse nations. It’s also known for its scenic and views, especially its big and small cities. Therefore, many would want to go visit or experience a kind of luxury romantic getaway. If you’re planning to have this, couples must prepare at least $1,000-$3,000 budget. With this budget, you can have that luxurious room for two and a tour of your destinations.
- Lots of iconic tourist attractions
- Amazing restaurants
- Language is easy to understand
- Tons of museum and amusement parks
- Thrives on tourism
- A bit expensive
- Too crowded
- Long distances between cities
As the nation’s capital, Washington D.C. is known by many as lovers’ alcove. This is also perfect for honeymooners and partners who want to have some private and peaceful place to have a getaway.
- Packed with neoclassical monuments in Lincoln Memorial
- Many performing arts venues in the National Gallery of Art
- Boasts delicious and famous restaurants
- The impressive architectural design of U.S. Capitol Historical museums of U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
Washington D.C. is a monumental city packed with American history anywhere you go. From museums and malls’ monuments to memorial neighborhoods of the most influential people like John F. Kennedy, D.C. is indeed a world-class and over-the-top destination. Couples who want to have a romantic getaway will find be captivated by this place.
For an extended stay, there are tours and travel guides that will bring you to many places around D.C. Just prepare at least $2,500-$3,000 budget for two to experience a luxury romantic getaway and visit 8-9 destinations. With this, you will go to legendary venues, experience performing arts, and enjoy sporting with your partner.
Perhaps you only heard about the famous casinos and hotels in Las Vegas. But know that whether you’re lowkey or fancy, Las Vegas is indeed a winner when it comes to vacations.
- A breathtaking display of nature in Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden
- The wonderful and entertaining shows in Cirque du Soleil
- Spectacular and great collections of striptease in Burlesque Hall of Fame
- Go play and rest in ARIA Resort and Casino
- Has the largest Italian restaurants and marketplace in the world
You should visit Las Vegas at least once in your lifetime as this destination is known as the ultimate playground. The city is vibrant and very colorful, especially at night. This is why it’s making an ideal destination for couple travelers, because of its cuisine, nightlife scene, and entertainment. Your budget would be much higher when you go to Vegas, so bring at least $2,000-$4,000 for the all-around tour, games, and hotel accommodation for two.
The rich cultural heritage of New Mexico is a must-visit spot in the U.S. Because of Native American and Spanish Settlers, and New Mexico has been both a Mexican and Spanish colony.
- High-desert beauty and Rocky Mountain Vistas in Santa Fe
- The famous and internationally known magnificent caves of Carlsbad Caverns
- Modest car collection and memorabilia from New Mexico Route 66 Museum
- 1.1 million-acre forest region of Lincoln National Forest
- Drive and take beautiful pictures from Rio Grande Gorge Bridge
Forget about the hustle and bustle streets and have your luxury romantic getaway and explore the beauty of nature with your partner in New Mexico. Many hotels choose, which usually ranges from $450-$500 per night and will give you the best luxury experience you could ever wish for.
You may also witness the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta in Santa Fe and book a tour package. This package costs $1,000-1,500 for six days, and you could also side trip to some tourist attractions nearby. This will be romantic, and you and your partner could enjoy this intimate and nature-tripping getaway.
Top Luxury Romantic Getaways in the United Kingdom
Be ready with your British accent, as traveling in the United Kingdom will be about getting along with most Brits. Millions of people go to the U.K. every year and see the kingdom of Her Majesty, the Queen, except when the global pandemic happened.
Its fascinating history will make you want to visit the United Kingdom. Should you wish to spend holidays and luxury romantic getaways in the U.K., you have to plan your budget at around $2,000-$2,500 per week for two persons. That includes transportation, hotels, and visiting must-see spots in the U.K.
- Terrific scenery and great views
- A country filled with epic landscapes
- A mix of modern and charming hotels
- Castles and Fairy tales
- It offers a vibrant culture of art
- Delicious food
- Great British Countryside
- The cost of living is a bit pricey
- Road and train travel
- Politics and Brexit
Known as the majestic city surrounded by modern life, London is indeed identified with great history and the world’s greatest city.
- Buckingham Palace as the headquarters of the monarch
- The stunning building of St. Paul’s Cathedral designed by Christopher Wren
- Classic bars, restaurants, and beyond
- Features the 8 Royal Parks
- The magnificent building architecture at the Tower of London
- The riverside stretch that features the London Eye in South Bank
Since London is one of the most expensive cities in the world, there’s always a reason why you should consider is a place to have a luxury romantic getaway with your partner. It’s where medieval and Victorian makeup for a rich and bright modern world. Its great architectural designs of buildings and castles have a great history behind them.
Expenses could be a bit high when you tour around London. If you book a hotel for two, the cost usually ranges from $200-$500 per night. There is also an action-packed deal for a London tour that usually ranges from $1000-$1500 per person, and it’s good for seven days. This is a perfect budget for couples who want to experience a kind of luxe vacation.
Renowned as Scotland’s largest city because of its culture, sports, and people, Glasgow is always a place to be. You’ll get to enjoy the best shopping in the U.K. and make friends with the people in the city’s hidden gems.
- Visit the award-winning transport museum, The Riverside Museum of Transport and Travel.
- Experience the unique whisky tasting in Scotland’s Most Beautiful Distillery, the Glengoyne Distillery.
- Take a fascinating tour of the campus of the University of Glasgow.
- Sleep like you’re in a fairytale in Glasgow’s magnificent Sherbrooke Castle Hotel.
- Have fun in Tennents Wellpark Brewery and have a taste of their award-winning beers.
Known as an ex-industrial city restoring its art and tech hub, Glasgow is indeed one of the best luxury romantic getaway destinations you could ever have with your partner. This growing city is rich in tourist attractions that will give you a lot of fun more than you expect.
A trip to Glasgow would usually require you to prepare a budget that ranges from $1,500-$2,000 for two. This includes tour guides and hotel accommodation for two, and it’s good for five days. However, if you want to get something for your loved ones back home, you should also prepare a budget as shopping is tempting.
Brighton, UK is known for its beaches since 1841. You and your partner will love the pebbled beaches and find hundreds of clubs and pubs and meet an energetic crowd.
- Get the Brighton Explorer Pass and get discounts about 35% at Brighton’s top all-weather attractions like The Royal Pavilion.
- Visit the British Airways i360 and escape the skies to see the entire Brighton.
- Experience Brighton’s Beach, where you can bond with your partner in their superb bars and nightclubs.
- Have a date in Brighton Dome and experience top-quality music, dance performance, and theater.
- Get some fresh air with lovely views outside the Brighton Palace Pier.
If you’re into beach getaways, then Brighton is the best place to visit in U.K. Brighton Beach is the city’s number one tourist attraction outside London during summertime with Brits. Your stay in Brighton would never be complete without visiting their beaches. Brighton is home to the oldest seafront, and it has the oldest aquarium in the world too.
Brighton is not that costly compared to other cities. They have this Brighton Explorer Pass for travelers where you can save up to 35% in visiting the city’s top attractions. You can experience a luxury romantic getaway in Brighton that is still within the budget because of discounts. However, you just must prepare at least $1,000-$1750 for tour packages and about $60-$70 per night in a hotel.
Top Luxury Romantic Getaways in Asia
Asia is known to many as the home of the world’s oldest culture. You will see a lot of fascinating architecture, natural landscapes, friendly locals, and the best Asian cuisine and delicacies. For most travelers, Asia will bring out the best adventure of all sorts, whether be it with busy cities, nature, beautiful beaches, and more.
One good thing about traveling to Asia is that it doesn’t always have to be expensive. It’s affordable and will not break the bank. Of course, the experience is going to be superb and luxurious, but the price you pay is fair enough. With this, luxury romantic getaways usually require you to only pay at least $1,000-$1,500 per head and get that romantic Asian tour.
- Very rich in Asian history
- Asian people are nice and friendly
- Lots of beaches to discover
- Local food is delicious
- Has natural and incredible landscapes
- The temperature or weather is usually hot
- Language barriers
- Poor transportation
From neon lights and modern skyscrapers to palaces and temples, Seoul is indeed fascinating and a must-visit place when you are on an Asian tour.
- Walk in the famous Gyeongbokgung Palace wearing Hanbok
- Date your girlfriend and have the best view of N Seoul Tower
- Visit the world’s most impressive architectural designs of Dongdaemun Design Plaza
- Explore the tiny shop’s alleyways in Bukchon Hanok Village
- Buy affordable souvenirs in Myeongdong Shopping Street
Many tourists love to go to Seoul, Korea, because of its political and cultural center nation. They are also becoming vibrant and modern and known for their great history. Too many places to travel to, especially their wonderful temples, mountains, palaces, and parks that are worth a visit. They also have great food, and people are nice and friendly.
For a full-day essential tour in Seoul, the cost per head usually ranges from $90-$100. This price is guaranteed low, and the hotels usually cost $100-$300 for an intimate and romantic stay. These prices are reasonable enough to make your stay in Seoul to be worth it. You’d be able to go to spots that are worthy of visiting.
One of the best and romantic getaways you could give your partner is to explore beaches. That said, add Pattaya to your list and explore the beaches you can see along the Gulf of Thailand.
- Experience the serene and peaceful place of Big Buddha Temple.
- Take pictures of the giant Buddha of Wat Khao Phra Bat that keeps on watching over the city.
- Tons of bars and happy places at night
- Use your pre-purchased tickets to Pattaya’s Underwater World, as having these admission tickets are valid anytime.
- Book a hotel near Jomtien Beach and experience their hot water sports and relaxing massages seaside.
There are so many reasons why you need to visit Pattaya, Thailand, and that is because of its beaches and temples. Shopping in Thailand is also very affordable, as well as the cost for any destination you wish to visit. It’s where couples could relax from Thailand’s hustle and bustle.
You can have a date by experiencing many water activities by the beach. There is also a seaside massage, where you can relax while sunbathing with your partner. Prices vary on the destination you’re going to visit and usually range from $50-$200 daily for a full-day tour package. It’s recommended to book hotels near the beach to have the best view right from your window, and that usually costs $50-$100 per night for a romantic luxury hotel.
Top Luxury Romantic Getaways in the Middle East
While the Middle East is abundant in romantic resorts and hotels, it may still come with restrictions because of the culture. However, despite these restrictions, many would still love to visit the Middle East, especially couples who want to make time with each other or celebrate something.
The Middle East is rich in romantic and luxury getaways; whether soaking in a hot spring in Jordan or sleeping under Dubai’s stars, having a date around The Middle East is indeed a great experience. With that, budgets can vary, but just prepare at least $1000-$1,500 for your Middle East Tour for two and go places around the Middle East.
- Low Crime Rates
- Many Technology Hot Spots
- Too many tourist attractions
- Intense sunshine
- Too strict on clothing and policies
- Few airlines
- Language Barrier
- Some countries were unstable
Mecca, Saudi Arabia
One of the highlights of traveling in the Middle East is Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It’s the birthplace of Prophet Mohammed, and it’s the spiritual center of Islam.
- The most sacred place and the holiest place in the world called The Great Mosque of Mecca – Masjid al-Haram.
- Breathtaking view at the top of Abraj Al-Bait Towers
- Great stores from the modern and huge Makkah Mall
- Historical and religious Station of Ibrahim
- Explore astronomy and models of the universe in Makkah Clock Tower Museum
Another romantic kind of date is to explore the hidden gems in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It’s always better to integrate a little history into your romantic getaway and discover holy cities. Mecca is indeed open for everybody, as you can see white, black, brown, or yellow skin bow their heads at each other.
You will see how Muslim brothers and sisters follow their practices and culture with love anywhere they go. And with so many spots and attractions around Mecca, the price you would have to pay is about $500-$1000 per person for a tour guide. Flights were not included, so you have to shell out more depending on the price. And for hotels, it usually ranges from $100-$200 per night, and sleep in a queen or king-sized bed.
Jerusalem is perhaps known to many as one of the oldest cities in the world. It has historical significance and profound culture.
- Explore the ancient and historic Old City of Jerusalem
- Lots of Religious pilgrims
- Visit the Western Wall because it’s a place of prayer for most Jewish people.
- Perfect for art and archeology tours
- Walk and bike around the city proper
- Ancient Tomb of Zechariah
Despite being tagged as one of the oldest cities in the world, Jerusalem still comes with the best and over-the-top attractions for couples. You and your partner can spend plenty of quality time walking through the streets and witnessing people’s daily lives in such a sacred and ancient place.
You could experience a lot of activities, like having a full-day tour in some of the top destinations found in Jerusalem. You can have a multi-day tour in Jerusalem that costs $1000-$1500 per person. You may also explore on your feet and book walking and biking tours around Jerusalem that costs about $50 -$70 per adult.
To Wrap It Up
Having that kind of luxe experience on a date is very flattering and memorable. However, there are just things you need to prepare to make the trip more intimate and romantic. You must be willing to pay the price, but it’s good to know that you can have that luxury romantic getaway without breaking the bank, like the destinations mentioned above.
Yes, the price can be overwhelming to some places, but take note of the number of romantic places you could visit with your partner. It’s truly priceless.