We all want to plan something special for our partner. May it be your anniversary, his/her birthday, or just some random moment when you feel like doing a big gesture to show your love, you will always have a reason to look for the most romantic vacations for two that you can have.
In this article, we will help you to plan a romantic date setup for your partner. Check out our tips and choose which of the places below is best suited for your vacation.
Romantic Vacations For Two: Tips in Creating a Romantic Atmosphere
There are certain gestures and aspects you can prepare to help you get the most romantic setup for your partner.
- Dim lighting. One thing that will totally make a difference and jumpstart a romantic vibe is having dim lights to light the place. It could be through having candlelight over your dinner, through the bright moon radiating towards your balcony, or with accent lamps left open to create a dim lit place. It is very hard to maintain a romantic atmosphere during the day. So if you have plans on setting up something, it is better to schedule it during the evening.
- Romantic scent. The environment’s aroma is something that might be overlooked when preparing for a romantic night, but it sure helps to achieve the mood. What scent does your partner get turned on into? It differs for every person. It could be a fresh spring or rose petal scent. For a safe choice, go for subtly sweet – not overpowering. You do not want it to make your partner sneeze or frequently rub his/her nose during the night.
- Good slow music. Music is a way to unconsciously sway our mood. What kind of music brings you together as a couple? Any slow song that you can relate to will do. If you are setting up for a first date, and you do not know exactly what music he/she listens to, play something safe, like an instrumental or an acoustic song of your generation.
- Dressing for the occasion. You are not required to be in all formal clothes, but if you want that vibe, then go for it! Just as long as you are not your overly casual self.
Tip: For a romantic surprise, gift your partner something to wear for the special night!
- Good food. The best way through your partners’ heart is through their stomach. That stays true no matter how long you are in a relationship. Every special moment is best started with a good meal. No romantic setup will be effective if you will be left hungry or even hangry.
- A suited place. Sometimes, choosing the best place is already enough to effectively plan for a romantic trip. Do you both find the beach romantic? Does having an old-fashioned picnic date in a garden something you will enjoy as a couple? You know each other best, so consider your partner’s preference as you choose among the most romantic vacations for two listed in the next section.
Romantic Places for Your Honeymoon
Look at these places and plan where you should spend your romantic vacation for two.
>> Keep your skin comfortable wherever you go. Bring an anti itch cream.
Isn’t Maldives on every couple’s destination bucket list? This may not be the only place offering crystal water beach and pristine white sand, but it sure has a charm that no other couples resorts anywhere can offer.
Imagine waking up each morning in a nice tropical villa in the middle of the ocean water where you can literally interact with fish just outside your cozy balcony? Romantic dinner set-ups can be requested here, too. All other water activities – from kayaking to snorkeling, are just at arm’s length. You can literally go with not many plans and be spontaneous but not miss a thing.
There are no exact words to describe how lovely Napa Valley is. As soon as you reach the place, the vibe just gets into you. Undeniably one of the most romantic cities, the old-fashioned architecture, the blossoming flowers everywhere, and the thousands of acres of vineyard completes the picture as if you were in movies.
If you are looking to book a hotel here, choose one of the romantic hotels that will offer you more than just bare services where you can spend a night over. A nicely located hotel is not difficult to find. Book something which has large courtyards where you can spend the afternoon having gourmet food or do wine tasting with drinks sourced from nearby vineyards which you can also tour around.
Big Sur, California
Romantic vacations for two does not have to be always expensive. Is a 2-hour road trip something you and your partner will enjoy? Traversing the road to Big Sur, California is an interesting way to spend a day with your love. You can stopover for national parks and even go for a hike to the cliff nearby.
To set a more romantic vibe, you can stop by on public grounds where you can setup a picnic. You may also opt to visit local coffee shops around. You can also easily find a small hotel should you want to stay overnight. Romantic vacations for two can be as simple as this.
The Eiffel Tower might be a little overrated for romance, but Paris is the city of love for other compelling reasons. If you share a love for the art and its history, a day tour around museums will tick off some entries in your bucket list.
Be in lovers-in-Paris mode as you navigate across architectural sites in your couples getaway. Read and listen to guides while learning together about the vibrant history of the city. After having your eyes’ feast, treat yourselves by ending the night with French cuisine and good bottle of wine.
True enough, romantic vacations for two can be made anywhere as long as you have your partner with you. But choosing the right romantic place, you can both enjoy and make a huge difference in the quality of your couples getaway. Choose one from the list above for your next trip. Add the other places to your bucket list and tick them off each year. What a wonderful feeling it is to fall in love over the same person on different times and different cities.