When we think of honeymoons, we understand there is no room for second best. It has to be all or nothing. It should be one for the books, memorable, and meaningful. The year 2020 was tough on everyone, but the waiting world is still hopeful. It is not a surprise that couples seek out the best honeymoon packages 2021 has to offer because even a struggling world knows love is still alive. So we came up with our favorite picks to get you and your partner excited for this crucial romantic milestone.
The 5 Best Honeymoon Packages 2021: How To Plan The Perfect Trip
The best honeymoon starts with the best plan. So, before we give you our winning picks, these are a few tips and planning hacks worth noting:
1. Don’t rush the honeymoon.
It used to be customary to have a honeymoon straight after the wedding, but there’s no need to rush that. Instead, you can have a “mini-moon” first, which is a simple and quick escape before going on a full-blown honeymoon. This way, you’re both well-rested, financially ready, and excited for a honeymoon.
2. Decide on the things you want to do instead of destinations.
Sometimes destinations may come first to mind, but some crucial questions to ask yourselves as a couple is what you want to experience together. Sometimes using this as a starting point instead of a destination will get you to a more solid compromise than starting with a destination.
Tip: You can categorize experiences like shopping, food, history and culture, beach, wildlife, mountains, or a party scene. Luckily, there are destinations that incorporate more than two activities.
3. Consider booking a honeymoon during the off-season.
Besides the affordability, off seasons are less crowded. Some hotels, airlines, and tour agencies offer significant discounts during the off season. And while everyone gets the same shot of a touristy place during peak season, you can appreciate it through new eyes when you travel during a non-peak season.
4. Consider convenience when planning.
It may be tempting to control everything from hotel bookings to itineraries. Still, if you and your partner lead hectic lives, it may be time to slow down and consider some professional assistance. Tour agencies or online travel experts can help provide the best honeymoon packages 2021 has to offer. It may cost slightly higher, but the convenience is worth it. This way, your honeymoon feels like a vacation, free from all the mental strain that traveling causes. You can even customize your very own honeymoon tour package with the help of some professionals here.
>> Always keep your area clean while traveling. Remember to pack some toilet roll.
5. Be adventurous and get recommendations from locals.
Honeymoon packages are not rigid. Try to find other unique things to experience by immersing yourself in the local scene. Converse with local hotel staff so they can recommend “off the record” activities or restaurants that you and your partner can enjoy. Planning is ideal, but a little randomness won’t hurt either.
The 5 Best Honeymoon Packages For All Budget Types
The world is a beautiful place, but we’ve curated the best deals that truly add honey to honeymooning.
1. London to Rome 11-day tour (starts at $1,600 per head)
This Europe tour package highlights Europe’s unforgettable cities like Paris, Barcelona, Avignon, Florence, and Monaco. Get a feel of Nice’s mesmerizing coastline while enjoying exquisite local cuisine and move to Rome’s ancient ruins the next day.
- It includes hiking and a walking experience, so you get the feel of the place.
- All 11 days include twin-room hotel stays, breakfast and dinner.
- It is a group package and is enjoyable for couples who like the company of other people.
- 11 days may seem hectic, especially with this fantastic itinerary.
- This package is not advisable for individuals who need a wheelchair since it deals with walking.
- A group package may be concerning for couples who want exclusivity.
2. Luxury Bali Honeymoon Package ($6,735 per person)
Jumping from one city to the next may work for some couples, but if you’re the type that prefers a pampering, luxurious winding down, this package is the one for you. This Bali luxury package includes a 14-day booking at the opulent Laguna, Luxury Collections Resort and Spa, private snorkeling tours, exclusive island time, massage sessions and spas, and a professional romantic photo session. This high-end escape is definitely one of the best honeymoon packages 2021 has to offer that you won’t want to miss.
- This package is tailored for luxury-loving honeymooners.
- It has a lot of free and exclusive time in the itinerary, so you don’t feel rushed.
- It offers top-notch, premium services, activities, and amenities.
- This tour package may be too slow and relaxed for some couples.
- It is expensive.
3. Athens and Santorini Honeymoon Package ($1,957 per head)
This 10-day Mediterranean excursion into historical Greece will leave adventurous couples in awe. You’re sure to tick many boxes off the bucket list when you visit world heritage and UNESCO sites. It includes private transfers, meals, and premium service.
- This honeymoon package includes Mykonos and Santorini.
- There are many world heritage sites you can visit.
- It includes luxury hideaway accommodations.
- Depending on the time of visit, it may be crowded.
4. America’s Great Parks Tour ($4,600 per head)
Do you love wildlife? America’s great parks tour package is the perfect 15-day getaway to enjoy all the natural splendor the world has to offer. Enjoy famous spots like the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone and discover hidden gems in Bryce and Zion National Park. Expect scenic drives, cookouts, and expert guidance throughout the whole tour.
- This package is jam-packed with park visits, perfect for couples that enjoy the great outdoors.
- This route also allows you to enjoy many historical sites in the US.
- The tour includes expert guides and VIP sightseeing access for ultimate convenience.
- This may be taxing for couples who are not in top physical shape.
- It is a group tour and is not suitable for couples who want exclusivity.
4. America’s Great Parks Tour ($4,600 per head)
Are you feeling a little adventurous with a dash of curiosity? Expand your horizons by visiting the not-so sleeping giant, China, in this 21-day essential China tour. Venture through cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Yangtze River, and Hong Kong while enjoying rich history with expert guides.
- This tour is semi-independent, which means you have a lot of free time.
- China is an excellent place to try out new cuisine, and with the help of local experts, you can try the best food.
- Shopping is also exciting in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai, making it one of the best honeymoon packages 2021 has to offer
- Communicating with other locals may be a challenge.
- It is a group tour and is not advised for couples who want exclusivity.
Honeymoons remind us of fresh romance. And what better way to keep passionate flames burning than through the best honeymoon packages 2021 has to offer!