Are you looking for ways to celebrate a newfound love? Or perhaps, a milestone in your long-term relationship? One way to do so is by going off-grid through memorable getaways with your partner. There are so many options to make fun trips for couples. Whether you love to relax, learn or be adventurous, we got you through this list of destinations.
Fun Trips for Couples: 6 Things to Take Note of While Planning a Trip
- Duration of your trip. First, you need to set how long your trip is. More days means you have a lot of time to spend, where you can go to several places or destinations.
- Kind of trip. What does fun and romantic mean for you? It can be relaxing by the beach and spa. For adventurous couples, there are hiking, diving, and camping options. For others, touring a city is the way to go. Another thing to consider is which part of the world you want to explore – is it somewhere in the USA, Europe, or Asia?
- Weather or season. You need to check if the weather or season is the best time to visit a particular destination. Some places are best visited during summer while some during the cold season.
- Budget. Check on the price of plane tickets, alongside the rate of accommodations in the area. You might also want to check the living cost of the particular destination. All of this can help you decide where to go that is within your budget.
- Entry Rules. Does your target destination require a VISA or a travel authorization? Some countries do not require VISA or travel authorization for short trips. Make sure to read and inquire on the proper channels to ensure that you have all the necessary documents.
- Safety. Read on official sites for information on your target destination. Check if the area is clear of any medical, political, and military issues to ensure your safety.
Phu Quoc District, Vietnam for Beach Lovers
For couples who want to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, a beach with a beautiful sunset is one of the best options. Have that sun-kissed skin while enjoying the fresh breeze brush on your skin. Top it off with a bonfire and charcoal-broiled bits at night. If budget is not an issue, you may also opt to stay in luxurious villas offering magnificent views and spas for more relaxation.
>> Pose for a stylish picture at the beach wearing a dainty beach dress.
In Phu Quoc District, your desire to walk on untouched white sand beaches will be satisfied. They also offer camping for you to enjoy the striking beauty of the coastlines. You can also get in some action through their water sport activities, such as snorkeling and diving.
- Phu Quoc Island
- Hon Xuong or Robinson Crusoe Island
- Hon Thom or Pineapple Island
Travel Budget: $250-$300
- Low crime rate
- Affordable food and lodging
- Enjoying or chilling by the beach is free
- Diving and snorkeling are not available all the time of the year
- To save money on transportation, you may ride a Jetstar bus instead of a taxi to and from the airport.
- To cut on food costs, you can visit the night market for more budget-friendly but delicious meals.
Costa Rica for Adventure-Seeking Lovers
For those who seek thrill more than relaxation, there are several options for fun trips for couples that can keep your adrenaline rushing each time. One of the places each couple must explore is Costa Rica. It has a wide range of activities you can try.
On land, you can go hiking on mountain trails and national parks. They also offer horseback riding to explore the forest and local communities in the area. You can walk on suspension bridges, go on rappelling, ride a zipline or a cable car where you can see beautiful waterfalls, rock formations, and river canyons. In water, you can try several watersport activities: white water rafting, kayaking, and surfing. You can also go deep-sea diving to see coral formations, whale sharks, and manta rays alongside other water species.
- Arenal Volcano in Alajuela Province to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve in Puntarenas
- Manuel Antonio National Park
- Cocos islands
Travel Budget: $1,400-$2,500
- Wonderful sceneries
- Has a wide variety of activities
- Beautiful beaches
- One of the top surfing destinations in the world
- Limited public transport
- Hiring a private bus or taxi is pricey
- Theft is one of the main issues you need to be careful of
- Presence of mosquitoes
- Poor roads
- Do not forget to put insect repellant every day.
City Breaks on Romania
Romania is the perfect destination to book for those who love to explore the culture and history of other countries. Romania is an underrated place that deserves attention for its museums, galleries, summer parks, bookshops, hipster coffee shops, Orthodox churches, castles, and memorial houses.
Romania is less crowded compared to more popular travel destinations. Such a condition offers a more comfortable environment while exploring the city. Everyone can enjoy taking in the beauty and history of the country with ease.
- Danube Delta
- Cluj Napoca
- Bran Castle
- Painted Monasteries
Travel Budget: $37-$42 per day
- The food tastes good
- Everything is affordable
- The countryside is beautiful
- The city is full of beautiful architecture
- Very reliable public transportation
- Most people can speak English
- Not too crowded
- Border control or VISA issues
- Presence of swindlers and touts in some areas
- Take note of the requirements stated on the official website of the Ministry of Affairs of Romania to avoid problems upon landing on Romanian territory.
- Make a prior reservation for accommodation.
When it comes to fun trips for couples, choosing the perfect type of trip is essential. You should consider each other’s preferences to find the perfect places to go for Valentine’s day, anniversary, or even if it is just a simple getaway.
Guided by the things to consider while planning a trip, you can now choose wisely by searching “romantic weekend getaway packages near me” on the Internet. Celebrate love and enjoy the adventure!