Excalibur Hotel is a well-known hotel located in Las Vegas for its luxurious and high-class amenities. If ever you are wondering if Excalibur Hotel has an indoor pool, the answer is yes. Its pool area is seating on a 30,000 square foot platform, which consists of four spacious pools, including one for guests 18 and up, a water park, and 19 pavilions, each filled with all the necessities for a pleasant and relaxing getaway.
>> Enjoy a deep sleep with the help of relaxing sleeping oil.
Other hotels in Las Vegas with indoor pool
Excaliber Hotel is the only place that offers a spacious and luxurious pool in Vegas. However, if you are looking for other hotels with indoor pools, check out the following:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson
This hotel offers free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and seating areas with pull-out couches. These amenities are available in the casual rooms, which also have microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and teas. Ethel M Botanical Cactus Garden is five miles away, and Cornerstone Park is 2 miles away from this uncomplicated all-suite hotel.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Convention Center Las Vegas
A mile east of The Strip and a mile north of McCarran International Airport is this atrium-style luxurious hotel. The Embassy Suites Las Vegas Hotel welcomes you with comfortable and relaxing visit. The University of Nevada Las Vegas, Cox Pavilion, and the Hard Rock Casino are all near this hotel.
- Best Western Plus Las Vegas West
The Sands Expo and Convention Center are 1.6 kilometers away from the Best Western Plus Casino Royale, situated on the Las Vegas Strip. There are no resort charges, free Wi-Fi, and free parking at this hotel. Accommodations at the Best Western Plus Casino Royale include a flat-screen cable TV.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham
If you’re traveling for work or pleasure, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham will be around to accommodate you with its contemporary space, luxurious facilities, trademark service, and complimentary everyday meals as well as pet-friendly rooms.
- Platinum Hotel and Spa
This hotel provides free Wi-Fi, fully-furnished kitchens, lounge rooms, verandas, and flat-screen TVs. Washer/dryers, Whirlpool baths, and electric fire pits are also included in the upscale suites. Indoor and outdoor baths, a fitness club, a full-service gym, a chic lounge, and a casual American restaurant are only a few of the other amenities available. There is an accommodation charge, and valet parking is open.
Must do during your stay hotel stay
- It’s nice to give a tip if you have extra dollars. Hotel employees are trained to satisfy you and provide excellent service to everyone. If you have extra bucks, it would be much appreciated if you give them a tip for the exceptional service they have done.
- Handle hotel accessories with care. Put in mind that you are not the only one who uses the room. Plus, if you have caused a damage or have broken some things in the hotel, you will be charged.
- Don’t hesitate to ask the employees for inquiries. Workers there are paid to help you feel satisfied and comfortable, and you also pay for their services. It is their full responsibility to make you feel comfortable.
- Be informed of hotel sell-off sites. Make sure to check the full details of your accommodation. Please specify to the staff what service you are getting to avoid hassles.
- Double check the room before checking out. Hotel management is not liable for lost belongings or things you have left at the hotel. It is recommended to check the area before leaving the room to be sure.
More places to visit in Las Vegas
Here are more places located in Las Vegas worthy of being visited:
- National Conservation Area
It is located approximately 15 miles west of Las Vegas and can be seen from the Las Vegas Strip. In Clark County, Nevada, National Conservation Area is a protected area operated by the Bureau of Land Management as a portion of its National Landscape Conservation System. It offers peace and solitude to visitors who come to see the unique scenic and geologic features and the extraordinary cultural resources.
- Hoover Dam
Hoover Dam is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Colorado River’s Black Canyon, on the border between Nevada and Arizona. The Hoover Dam is open, but most facilities have limited access.
- Lake Mead
If talking about water capacity, it is the largest reservoir in the United States. It is located in Nevada and Arizona, 24 miles east of the Las Vegas Strip. It is a very scenic and the best place to be in order to get away from everything and everyone in the busy city life.
- Neon Museum
It displays outdoor signs from old casinos and other businesses. The museum’s visitor center is a restored lobby shell from the defunct La Concha Motel. The museum’s displays are portioned into three sections: repaired and installed neon signs on Fremont Street and along the Las Vegas Strip; and the Neon Boneyard.
- The Mob Museum
The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, also known as the Mob Museum, is a world-class destination dedicated to the thrilling story of organized crime and law enforcement. It’s an excellent place with a lot of mob history. The exhibits were highly well-done, with a wealth of information down to the smallest of details.