Honeymoon is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a newly married couple to celebrate marriage and their love for each other. It is a great time to relax, have some fun, create beautiful memories together and get to know each other away from the usual life routine and busy schedules. It is important to choose your honeymoon destination wisely as it often sets a tone for your new life as newlyweds. In this article, we will give you some pointers to consider in planning your sweet honeymoon getaway. We will also share some cute honeymoon places that you should check out to get romantic honeymoon ideas.
Cute Honeymoon Places: Things To Consider in Planning Your Dream Honeymoon
This is going to be your first trip and vacation together as a married couple. You want to make the most of your honeymoon getaway to create wonderful memories that last and sweet moments that you can look back to when you get old. For sure, you are looking for cute honeymoon places, but before that, below are some of the things that will help you plan and decide what kind of honeymoon you will both like as a couple.
>> Attach luggage tags in your bags to ensure that they won’t get lost.
- Interest. The most important part of your honeymoon getaway is how you will enjoy it as a couple. You have to make sure that you choose a destination as well as activities that are inclined with your interests.
- Budget. Decide how much you are willing to spend for your honeymoon or how much you can afford to achieve the honeymoon experience that you want. Set aside your honeymoon budget from your wedding expenses and be sure to bring extra money to cover unexpected and hidden expenses during the trip.
- Season and location. After identifying what interests both of you, pick a destination that best fits it. Check out the season and weather patterns of the area where you wish to spend your honeymoon. This will help you set expectations as well as know what you should bring and prepare for the trip. The season and location affect flight prices, too!
- Distance and length of stay. Whether you want to spend your honeymoon near or far from home, it is for the both of you to decide. However, just take note of how much time you can use for the trip and your honeymoon budget.
- Decide whether you will DIY or get a package. Doing it yourself requires more effort, but it will give you so much freedom in doing what you like. But if you are looking for cute honeymoon places on a budget, you can consider getting a package from travel agencies that will arrange everything for you. Often, travel agencies offer honeymoon packages that can help you get a discount and save extra money.
Places To Consider for Your Honeymoon
Now that you have a background about the factors that you should consider in planning your dream honeymoon, we will share some of the cute honeymoon places that you can consider. If you are looking for a place to spend the most intimate first days and weeks of your marriage, checkout Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Montaña Magical Lodge, and Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort.
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort is in Saariselka, Finland, just 250km away from the north of the arctic ocean. It is known for its uniquely designed glass igloos and modern wooden huts where honeymooners can enjoy the spectacular view of the night sky, milky way, and northern lights or aurora borealis in the comfort of the glass igloos. The standard room has its own toilet and bath, sink, and bed. The resort facilities include a sauna, hiking trails, ski lessons, ski rentals, husky tours, swimming pool, mini-golf, water sports, and steam room. Couples can go out of their rooms to enjoy activities available outside and visit nearby attractions, like Santa Claus’ house, Reindeer Farm, Urho National Park, and Ring Circuit, but they can also opt to chill and stay in the comfort of their igloos.
The best month to visit Saariselka is late August to April. A night in a basic igloo for two adults would cost 493-591 USD per night with half board plan including breakfast and dinner while lunch can be ordered individually.
Montaña Magical Lodge
Situated in Huilo Natural Reserve, Region De Los Rios, Chile, the Montaña Magical Lodge has a unique structure that looks like a volcano with water flowing from its top downward between the windows of the visitors’ room. Its uniqueness makes it one of the cute honeymoon places that honeymooners can consider.
While in the National Reserve, you can enjoy the longest zipline in South America, and see the smallest deer in the world, measuring thirteen inches tall. Some activities you can enjoy are trekking, cycling, walk tours, swimming in the indoor pool, and exploring waterfalls in the jungle. A two-night stay in the lodge would cost a couple about 405 USD per night.
Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
If you want to experience a Bora Bora honeymoon, check out the beauty of Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort. The resort is located in Matira Beach, Bora Bora. Many island visitors are honeymooners wanting to explore its beauty and experience the fun activities it has to offer. It boasts of its pristine beach and amazing mountain view from a wonderfully built bungalow hut positioned just above the water.
The best month to visit the resort is during summer. Couples can enjoy various water activities, like diving, kayaking, snorkeling, and paddle surfing while enjoying the food that the island offers. A night in the resort would cost around 690 USD good for two adults.
The Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Montaña Magical Lodge, and Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort are some of the cute honeymoon places you can consider if you want to have a fun and exciting honeymoon experience. At the end of the day, just keep in mind that wherever you spend your honeymoon as a newly married couple, you just have to enjoy each other’s company and cherish every moment that you are together.