For couples who love the beach, it’s easy to assume they would choose a tropical honeymoon over cold and snowy places. There is so much to love about the hot sunny weather because it can give you and your special someone the best honeymoon experience. If that’s what you are seeking, we’re here to help you. Because what we have here are the best tropical honeymoon destinations that you wouldn’t want to miss!
Preparing for a Tropical Honeymoon
1. Plan Together
There are many tropical honeymoon destinations that you can visit with your spouse. However, when it comes to your honeymoon vacation, both of you should be involved. If you plan together, you can prevent disappointing scenarios. With both of you sharing your insights, you can meet halfway and formulate the best honeymoon plan. If you want to surprise your spouse, you can ask him or her a few questions that will give you a clue of where you should be, food that both of you will enjoy, and the activities that will both make you happy. However, you have to make sure that you do this early to prevent cramming. Last-minute plans mostly don’t come out that great, and it could ruin your mood.
2. Make Your Own Itinerary
It’s okay to get inspiration online or from someone you know about the activities and places you should visit. But what makes it worse is when you follow their entire itinerary. No matter how hard you try, some things will not go according to a copied plan. So why stress yourself following someone’s itinerary when you can make your own? The best way to do this is to enjoy every moment as much as you can. For example, when you’re having a romantic dinner, try to give a compliment to your spouse. Tell him how he looks in his outfit and vice versa. Or give a small gift like a letter, something that will make your spouse reminisce about your first day being together as a couple. Some even prepare a song or dance under the bright full moon.
3. Be Open with Your Spouse
Being open and being tactless are two different things. When we say be open, what we mean here is that tell your spouse how you feel. If you’re happy, express it. If you are not comfortable with your spouse’s plan, speak in a calm manner so that he or she will understand your point. You just have to choose the right words to say to prevent misunderstandings.
4. Set Your Budget
Budget is important. So you have to check your budget first before booking your flight or making a hotel reservation. You can still have a memorable honeymoon even when you’re on a tight budget. If you have your budget set, you can plan early. Book months earlier for your honeymoon. This will help you discover cheap deals and get a suitable package for your trip.
5. Research about the Place and the Weather
Before you book your flight or make reservations, you have to do a little research. You must know the cultural restrictions and the law being implemented in the place. A few greetings, directions, and numbers in their language will help you survive in that place. Also, do not forget about the weather to prevent being stuck in your hotel doing nothing. Weather is something you cannot underestimate and take easy. So don’t forget to research!
>> Bring a 4k action camera and capture those breathtaking experiences.
Best Resorts and Beaches for Couples
Spending your honeymoon in resorts or beaches will give you more privacy. And when it comes to a honeymoon or solo vacation, beaches are always present in their bucket list. You have plenty of options, from luxury to classy resorts and beaches.
- You will enjoy the fresh air from the boat while seafood is served on your dinner table
- You can do different outdoor activities like swimming, kayaking, canoeing, helmet diving, and more
- You can feel the fresh air and watch the beautiful sunset
- You can watch the stars while having a romantic dinner at the beach
- Enjoy the panoramic view of the sea
- The temperature could be overwhelming
- Could be a little crowded, especially on peak seasons
- You need to prepare for insect bites
Lizard Island Resort, Australia
Located in the Great Barrier Reef, Lizard Island Resort offers a romantic place for honeymooners. It is part of the 1,013 preserved national parks. The experience that you will get here is incomparable because you will be visiting a beautiful place in the heart of the sea.
- Free breakfast
- You can bond with marine and wildlife
- Free Wi-Fi
- You will enjoy snorkeling
- Feel relaxed at the spa
- Private beach
- Dine in the romantic saltwater restaurant
- Enjoy swimming at the Clearwater beach
- Refreshing pools
- Less crowd
- Try diving at the Cod Hole
- Fitness center
- Offers free transport from the airport
- Facilities for disabled
For you to get here, you need to book a private air charter. Also, you need to call ahead so the free shuttle service could pick you up. As for the room rate, you will be spending $ 1,389 per night. You might also want to visit their famous Lizard Island National Park.
Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa, French Polynesia
Le Taha’a is located in Motu Tautau French Polynesia. This place offers sceneries with timeless and unique beauty. You will love its traditional Polynesian architectural style. The local people here are friendly and warm, plus you will be amazed by its well-preserved environment.
- Try their cool lounge and bar
- Workout room
- Clearwater beach
- Go canoeing
- Avail of their free airport transportation
- comfortable and spacious rooms
- Offers a private beach
- Gives a good view of the ocean and mountain
- Good staff service
- Try their overwater bungalow
- Offer facilities for differently-abled guests
You need to make a call in advance if you want to avail of their free shuttle service. As for the room rates, you will be spending $ 97 to $ 1020 per night. But if you want to surprise your spouse over a traditional yet romantic dinner, you can visit the Le Ficus.
Four Seasons Resort, Indonesia
Four Seasons Resort offers a relaxing, fun, romantic, and memorable honeymoon experience for couples. Every facility comes with a good purpose that couples will enjoy. It’s a perfect honeymoon spot, for it will give you the privacy that you need.
- Plunge in their private pools
- Enjoy the water park offsite
- Connect with their High-Speed Internet
- Chill at the bar or lounge
- Sweat up with their workout room
- Be relaxed with their rooms offering the oceanfront view
- Hotel staff can speak eight language
- Comfortable rooms
- Great meals
To enjoy your honeymoon trip, you can visit the Pura Ulun Siwi. As for the room rate, you will be spending $431 per night.
Best Tropical Adventure for Couples
You can do anything under the sun. In fact, there are fun tropical adventures perfectly created for couples in different places. These activities are for adventure-seeking couples like you in love with wildlife, nature, leisure, and more. These will serve as a spice to your honeymoon trip and will strengthen your bind.
- You will encounter the wildlife
- You can enjoy different outdoor activities
- The view from the place is rewarding and relaxing
- Promotes good exercise
- Improves your relationship as a couple
- It makes you forget about the stressors in your life
- The weather in tropical places are unpredictable
- The heat is one of your enemies
- You can acquire injuries or get infected from insect bites
- It can cause dehydration because you’ll be sweating a lot
- Makeup slides off quickly because of the temperature
Galapagos Island Tour
Galapagos Island became popular because of the unique animals and creatures that you will only see on the island. The famous Charles Darwin enjoyed his stay here exploring the island and the creatures living here. As a couple, this would be an adventure trip to explore many things on the island.
- Wildlife encounter
- Go hiking
- Be engrossed with the unique beauty of the sceneries and the creatures
- Wall climbing
- Try the zip line
- Watch the whale sharks at Darwin and Wolf Islands
- Visit the Nature and wildlife area at Reserva El Chato
- Observe the beauty of geologic formations
- Swim at the beach
If you want to try the food here, you might want to check the Almar Seafood and Grill. This restaurant offers gluten-free and vegan food for tourists.
Seaplane Journey at Whitsunday Australia
This place will help you explore and enjoy the view over the outer reef and the island itself. The Seaplane journey will help you explore the island and appreciate its preserved beauty.
- Explore the vastness of the great barrier reef
- Hospitable and kind pilots
- Swim at the beautiful and clean beach
- Sparkling crystal water that is good for swimming
- Boats for rent
This is one of the best tropical honeymoon destinations. So if you want to level up your honeymoon, visit and enjoy this place.
Jungle Adventure at Golden Triangle, Thailand
You will not just love the jungle adventure but also the place itself. During your honeymoon trip, you will see the mesmerizing temples and the beautiful landscape of the Golden Triangle.
- Enjoy seeing the historical sites
- Meet and interact with the hill tribes
- Connect with nature
- Dine at the floating restaurants
If you want to start your jungle adventure, you need to make a reservation, for it can be too crowded sometimes.
Unique Destinations for Couples
If you’re into the best Caribbean honeymoon destinations, you might also want to check out the unique destinations that are ready to be discovered by you. Here you can find the privacy and enjoyment that you need that will help improve your relationship as a couple. These places ensure you won’t be disturbed by the crowd.
- Less crowd
- Beautiful and relaxing sceneries
- New and fun activities for couples
- Perfect romantic spots
- Admirable old and new establishments
- You can visit some historical sites
- The place can be too secluded
- You need to endure long drives or travel time to reach the place
- You need to rent a car or book special transportation to get to the place
- Weak signal
Port Douglas, Australia
You can get the best tropical honeymoon destinations if you stay in Port Douglas Apartments. This place will give you the best romantic view. You wouldn’t want to miss the trail in the forest where you can bring out your scout skills and camp.
- Less crowd
- Private pools
- Ride at the cableway
- Internet Access
- Spacious rooms
- Romantic views
You will enjoy your honeymoon if you will try the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. This will give you the best view of the falls and the mountains. As for the room rate, you will be spending $ 166 to $ 1063 per night.
How would you like to visit a place that you can call paradise? This is what you will experience in Kauai Vacation Rentals. From the energy-boosting sunrise to romantic sunsets, your honeymoon will be the best!
- Impressive romantic views
- Perfect sunset
- Crystal clear beaches
- Go hiking
- Try snorkeling
- Follow the trail
- Enjoy fresh picks
You can get the best spot if you book two or six months in advance. As for the room rate, you will be spending $ 200 to $ 1650 per night. You can also surprise your spouse in a good resto, Pizzeta.
Who says you can’t explore the rich past while you’re on your honeymoon? The Tulum Vacation Rentals will prove it to you. Here you can explore the ruins of the Mayan or Tulum ruins.
- Relaxing spas
- Private beach
- Explore the ruins of the Mayans
- Priceless view of the sunset
- Beautiful old and new structures
Book your honeymoon trip three to six months in advance to help you get the best deals and discounts. As for the room rate, you will be spending $ 62 to $ 2196 per night.
To Wrap It Up
Exciting activities and romantic getaways are assured if you plan your honeymoon destination well. The more you get involved, the higher the chance that your vacation meets your expectations so you can finally achieve the honeymoon of your dreams.
Now that we have shared the best tropical honeymoon destinations with you, you might be confused about choosing because they all give you an exciting vibe. The good news is, any of these will provide you with the best honeymoon experience.