Los Angeles seeks to entice millions of delighted visitors each year with its sparkling lights strewn across its vast expanse. Any couple can become perplexed by the millions of beautiful locations available. Choosing the perfect location to ask the most awaited question can be overwhelming and time-consuming but fear not, from romantic cafes, leisurely walks, gorgeous beaches to magnificent gardens abound. Here is a list of the best places to propose in Los Angeles.
>> Take a nice and light travel bag with you. Find the best deals on travel bags.
Planning Your Trip to Los Angeles
Before you can execute the plan to propose in some of the best places in Los Angeles, here are the things you should know in planning the perfect trip.
- Determine your travel budget
Before you start planning a vacation, you must first assess your financial situation and determine how much you have to spend on your trip. This step can influence many of your future decisions, such as where you can go and for how many days or weeks.
- Pick your destination
This move may seem self-evident to some; after all, you may already have a place in mind and the reason why you are planning this vacation in the first place. Tripadvisor has some of the best and budget-friendly trip recommendations, from hotels to restaurants and the best tourist spots in Los Angeles.
- Do a little research.
Do some diggings about the place you want to go to. You can check out Tours4fun for vacation packages, city tours, and sightseeing tours for one of a kind experience. Remember also to do some research to make sure that the month you want to fly is ideal.
- Have an itinerary of the things you want to do
If you plan to go on a trip just for a few days, it is better to have an itinerary to make sure that you can make the most out of your stay. Have a schedule for every activity you plan to do or places you want to visit.
- Book your flight and accommodation
Now that everything is in place, the next thing you have to do is book your flight and accommodation. If you have no idea where to find the perfect accommodation for your trip, visit Booking.com , and you will find some of the best hotels guaranteed at the best price.
Enticingly Romantic Proposal Locations in Los Angeles
Pull off the perfect proposal in some of the best and romantic spots in Los Angeles!
- Eaton Canyon Falls – Traveling up the easy, three-mile-trek slopes of Eaton Canyon will turn your idea into a whole experience. What best way to declare your love than under the scorching California sun as misty waterfall rapids?
- Horseback Riding in Hollywood – A private horseback trip up the world-famous Hollywood sign, which overlooks the sprawling landscape of Los Angeles, allows you to experience the magnificence of Hollywood. Take a stroll through Griffith Park to the peak of Mount Hollywood for an unrivaled point of view for proposing.
- Cliff’s Edge in Silver Lake – The restaurant’s spectacular, spacious outdoor setting, supported by a gigantic tree, feels like a mystical treehouse built by Disney and is known for celebrity sightings. With a few soft pillows and a string of fairy lights, you have got an intimate proposal location.
- Library Gardens, Huntington – After a walk through the 120 acres of lush Japanese gardens, she will almost certainly say yes. Pass moon bridges, walk along ponds filled with lily and inhale the soothing scent of camellia plains.
- Griffith Observatory – Since 1935, the Griffith Observatory’s immense domes have always been a staple of Hollywood Hills. But apart from the thrilling exhibitions and telescopes available for use, the spectacular view of Los Angeles and beyond attracts thousands of visitors each week, making it a perfect location to propose. As the stars twinkle above and the city glitters below, take in the scenic, complete picture of LA.
- El Matador Beach – A private beach has such a romantic feel to it. When you add in the perfect ring, you’ve got the perfect recipe for a “yes” response. You won’t find a more romantic beach in LA than El Matador, which can be found in Malibu. For convenient traveling, you can rent a car from LA to Malibu at Expedia.
- Cavatina Restaurant – Cavatina is a romantically stylish dining spot for asking her hand for marriage. With an outstanding wine selection and excellent chefs Cauliflower Panna Cotta, Lobster Caviar is one of their best sellers and the Mediterranean Sea Bass with Shaved Vegetables.
- Point Dume in Malibu – You and your partner can also go northwest on the paths laid out by Point Dume. You can enjoy this vast, sandy, and peaceful beach; however, the serenity is intensified once the sunsets. This dreamy and romantic love cove rivals every scene from a romantic film.
- The roof on Wilshire – Take your loved one on a special dinner date night to the top of the country. While enjoying the scenery from seven floors up, indulge in a decadent, full-flavored twist on modern American delicacies. Is it possible for LA to get any more remarkable than this? In reality, it does. While dining, take in the breathtaking suburbs of Los Angeles with 360-degree pool-side views of the city’s high rises.
- Santa Monica Getty Museum – Visit the opulent Getty Museum nestled in the lush green Santa Monica Mountains that offers a stunning Los Angeles view. After visiting the exhibits, take a stroll through the courtyards brimming with lush plants and flower paths. Finally, when taking a walk by the soothing rivers and waterfalls, make your declaration of love.
Have Travel Insurance
Here are possible reasons why you need to have travel insurance:
- The last-minute cancellation of trips – If you need to cancel for a covered cause, travel insurance will reimburse you for your booked, non-refundable trip expenses, such as holiday rentals, car rentals, hotels, and plane tickets.
- Stranded because of travel delays – In the event of a covered delay, travel insurance will compensate you for qualifying meals, lodging, and transportation costs.
- Accidents or sickness – Travel insurance will help you pay for medical expenses if you have an insured medical emergency while on the road. If required, they can also plan and pay for medical aid.
- It is impossible to avoid fender benders – Car rental entails a significant financial risk; even a minor scratch will cost you hundreds of dollars. Rental car insurance at a low cost allows you to drive without fear.
- In case you need urgent help – You can never be sure about what could happen during a week-long road trip or a trip away. In a disaster, travel insurance allows you access to our 24-hour Assistance hotline for professional, customized assistance.
Avail of your travel insurance at Allianz Travel for a hassle-free vacation.
You don’t have to wait for the perfect moment. Carefully plan and execute to make it perfect. Plan your romantic getaway at some of the best spots in Los Angeles together with your significant other, and maybe declare your love to them with the beautiful sceneries as your witness.