When things get rough at work or in our personal lives, one of the best motivations to get through a bad day is planning our summer vacation. Who wouldn’t want it anyway? That’s the special week where you can do whatever you want and shake your stress away. And you’ll be glad to know that we’re here to help. Because we will be sharing with you the best luxury summer vacations you should start planning now. Reading this will give you an opportunity to get the best and memorable summer vacation.
Preparing for a Summer Vacation
All plans need preparation, no matter how spontaneous it is. And the first step to planning the perfect romantic adventure is to note some of these essential tips.
1. Think of What You Wanted to do
There are many luxury resorts around the world. But do you specifically know what you want to do experience in your summer vacation? The place adds a big relief and relaxation. But having the best summer experience doesn’t end there. There are activities that you can try, food to eat, places to visit, and more. Now, the question is, do you have anything for these? If no, you can browse online or check your social media to see inspiration. You can also seek suggestions from your close friends. The more activities you can do, the more memories that you can make!
2. Ready Your Budget
Your plans will not be executed if you do not have the budget. But just so you know, having a not-so-big budget doesn’t mean you can’t get into luxurious hotels and resorts. If you will make a reservation ahead of time and avail of their special promo, you can stay in a prestigious hotel without spending much. Your budget is your card, if you will use it wisely, you can have the fun that you’re dreaming of.
3. Enjoy Each Moment!
This is what many of us should understand. Now that we can use different gadgets like Go Pro, DSLR, mobile phones, and more, we want to record or share our activities. Remember that the real fun happens behind the camera. It’s not bad to share with the world what you’re up to, but updating every minute and every second will rob your opportunity to enjoy every moment of your vacation. Also, you must teach yourself to find fun or happiness even with the smallest things you do. Why? Because if you practice this, changes in plans will not disappoint or ruin your vacation. We all know that the permanent thing that happens in life is changes, so learn to be okay with that.
4. Try New Things!
Doing the same activity, eating the same food, and going to the same place will no longer excite you in the long run. The place, the food, and the activity will just be part of your regular routine. New things may be intimidating at first, but it would give you a new memory that you can recall. So don’t forget to try. Don’t forget to get out of your comfort zone. There are so many things that you can enjoy in life. So don’t make your world too narrow.
>> Going on a beach adventure? Bring a beach tent for a comfortable time under the sun.
5. Choose Your OOTD!
If you want to go to the best luxury summer vacations, you must ready your OOTD. It is always a boss move if you will choose clothes that make you feel comfortable. However, you can add little fun to it. Non-absorbent and dark-colored clothes will give you an uncomfortable feeling. During summer you must choose to wear linen or cotton fabric clothes so the heat will not be absorbed. Aside from looking cool, you will feel cool if you will wear pastel colors or white.
Best Beaches and Resorts to Visit
When we think of summer, the first picture that comes to our mind is the beach or resort. There is something about them that excites us. And admit it, even when you close your eyes, you can hear the sound of the waves splashing on the shore. As for the resorts, they give us an ambiance that is so relaxing. These are the perfect duo in a hot summer season for they also give us access to exciting outdoor activities.
- Gives a refreshing feeling when you swim in cold water
- Gives you an opportunity to relax and connect with nature
- Peaceful vibe
- Various outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, jet-skiing, inflatable playgrounds, and more.
- Your body will get vitamin D
- Fresh meals from the boat served on coastal restaurants
- Treats anxiety and depression
- Perfect for stargazing
- Romantic sunsets are always spectacular
- The salinity of the seawater can be too overwhelming
- Makes the hair dry
- The temperature gets too high
Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands
How do you like a mesmerizing view of mountains and enjoy the cold crystal-clear water? This is what you will get in Whitehaven Beach. It offers
- You will enjoy the half-day cruise from morning and afternoon
- Air-conditioned catamaran
- Beautiful sunset
- Best view of the stars at night
- Free swimming
- Perfect sunbathing areas
- Enjoy the spectacular view on Whitehaven Heli Tour
If you wish to stay on this luxurious island, you will be spending $ 28 to $ 147 per night. You can book two or three months before your prospect vacation date to get the best spot.
Plage de Santa Giulia, France
Plage de Santa Giulia will give you the best panoramic view of the bluish-green water as well as the beautiful landscapes. Here you don’t need to worry about the crowd’s noise. You will wake up in the morning with a beautiful smile hearing the calm splash of the waves to the shore.
- You will love the beautiful sceneries
- Enjoy stepping in the fine and white sand
- Free from the crowd of people and boats
- Exciting diving experience
- Historical sites
If you wish to take a tour, you can book in Taxi Boat Santa-Guilia. You can also enjoy great cuisine while watching the view at U Santa Marina. As for the room rate, you will be spending $139 to $ 490 per night.
Seven Mile Beach, Jamaica
Seven Mile Beach offers a great view and relaxing ambiance. It is perfect for families and honeymooners. You will love your stay here because of its natural charm. And just so you know, long ago it was one of the favorite destinations of the pirates. But you don’t have to worry about that now because it’s ready to spoil you with its beauty and relaxing vibe.
- Gives you the privacy you need
- It is less crowded
- Enjoy the day trip that will cost you $ 87 each
- Feel relaxed in Rick’s Café
- Face your fear in cliff diving
- Swim at the private pool
- Spacious rooms
If you’re looking for a place to stay, your best options are the Cliff Hotel, Sunset at the Palms, and Azul Beach Resort Negril. Staying in these luxurious hotels will require you to send $ 300 to $450 and up per night.
Best Outdoor Adventure to Try
Staying in luxury resorts isn’t enough to enjoy your summer vacation. What will spice it up are the outdoor activities available in various summer vacations. These activities will stimulate your senses and spice up your vacation. Imagine, you will be able to visit a new place, learn something new, and level up your experience!
- Will give you a memory that you can recall all your life
- Helps you release stress and anxiety
- Teach new experience
- These are regions used to visiting tourists and can assist better
- You will enjoy different health benefits
- Will help you enhance your creativity
- Relieves depression
- You can be injured
- Let your kids join the kids club
- The hot sunny weather will give you sunburns
Custer, South Dakota
If you want to have a fun and exciting summer vacation, you should stay at the Custer Cabins. The place itself has a charm of its own. Here you will enjoy the fresh air, see different animals, go for short or long walks. You will also enjoy the luxurious and great meals being offered.
- You can enjoy hiking
- Picnic at the prairie
- Go biking on the biking paths
- Watch the herd of bison
- Swim on private pools
- Fast internet access
- Spacious and kid-friendly rooms
- Enjoy the historical tours
- Private Jeep Bison Safari
You will be spending $ 246 to $ 1,407 per night if you wish to stay here. But if you want to start your day with good food, you can try the Black Hills Burger and Bun Co. This restaurant also serves food for vegetarians.
If you are not fond of beaches and in for walk climbing and other outdoor sports activities, Springdale vacation rentals are the place to be. Here you can enjoy your peaceful vacation and awaken your sporty side.
- Enjoy hiking in Springdale
- Book for a private sightseeing tour
- Avail the Zion Jeep Tour Premium package for $132 per person
- Visit the Zion National Park for $ 7
You will get the best spot if you avoid the peak season from March to April. Make a reservation two months before your vacation date. And as for the room rate, you will be spending $ 142 to $ 1050 per night if you wish to stay here.
Bar Harbor, Maine
If you wish to do extreme sports, the best place to enjoy your summer vacation is staying in the Bar Harbor Vacation Rentals. Here you can connect with nature, enjoy time being alone, or with your loved ones. You will not be interested to use your phone because of the many outdoor activities that you can do here. Plus
- Wake up with the beautiful view of the Cadillac Mountain
- Climb the mountain top in Acadia National Park
- Try rock climbing at the Otter Cliff
- Enjoy the beehive trail
- Enjoy wine and music at day cruises
- Watch the amazing view of the neighboring islands
- Sign in for a gastronomic adventure in Savor Bar Harbor Culinary Walking Tour
It will be hard for you to get the best spots if you will book from March to June. You can get the best view and spot if you will make reservations two to three months of your desired vacation date. As for the room rate, you will be spending $ 141 to $ 690 per night. If you want to go sight-seeing you can make reservations for the bus tour of Bar Harbor. For this, you will be charged $ 75 per person.
Unique Destinations You Should Visit on Summer
Unique and best luxury summer vacations will help you recharge and come back more productive. Everybody deserves the best vacation especially if you have put all your effort into everything that you do. Unique destinations will give you the peace of mind that you need and give you a relaxing vibe that you don’t get to enjoy every day.
- You don’t have to deal with the crowd
- Will surprise you with their natural wonders
- Help you learn something new and understand different culture
- Helps reduce stress, anxiety, and depression
- Helps you enjoy dishes that you have never tasted before
- Encourages you to interact with different locals
- You need to prepare for insect bites
- The humid will make you feel uncomfortable
- Some places are so secluded
- You need to rent a car or book for your transportation to get to the place that you want to go to.
Balos Lagoon, Greece
You don’t need to go to Planet Mars or outside the solar system to get the best luxury summer vacations. Balos Lagoon has an exceptional beauty. Being in this place will make you feel like you’re in a different planet because of its amazing beach, wild nature, and lagoon on the side. What makes it iconic pinkish sand and turquoise waters.
- Enjoy your romantic walk or biking at the Balos-Grabousa Peninsula path for $ 162 per person
- Get a private tour from Chania
- Talk about the past and future while you’re on a day cruise
- Hop on a private boat trip
If you want to start your vacation with a sumptuous meal visit the Maria Beach Restaurant. You will enjoy good food while your eyes enjoy the great view. If you wish to stay here, you will be spending $ 137 to $ 1495 per night.
If you’re looking for a place where you can enjoy both party nights and a peaceful stay, you better check out Cancun. Here you can see a lot of beautiful sceneries, feel the tropical Yucatan climate, and swim in the bluish-green beach water.
- Enjoy the gigantic pools
- Let your kids join the kids club
- Refreshing cocktail drinks at the bar
- Enjoy good music at Coco Bongo Cancun
- Go snorkeling at the reef and shipwreck
- Visit the Mayan Museum
- Face your fear in heights at the Torre Excenica
This is indeed one of the best luxury summer vacations. From beaches to hotels and activities to do, you will enjoy your stay. If you are a teen, feel free to know that you can only buy or order an alcoholic drink if you are 18 years old.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Playa del Carmen is a paradise for families or couples who love everything about the sea. Here you can do underwater adventures, enjoy your plunge at the crystal-clear beach, and enjoy the relaxing view.
- Enjoy diving and snorkeling
- Swim with the sea turtles, rays, and be mesmerized by the beautiful corals
- Awaken your interest in history by strolling in the ancient ruins of the Coba Mayan Village
- Shop souvenirs and goods in on-site shops
- Visit the underwater caverns at Rio Secreto
Spoil your tummies with good food at El Fogon. For a place to stay, your best options are Grand Velas Riviera Maya and Hotel Petit Lafitte. Here you will be spending $ 250 to $ 2500 per night. But of course, the price depends on your choice of room.
To Wrap It Up
Summer is one of the most exciting seasons. This is where we can be free from our daily routines like loads from job, busy city life, and more. It’s literally having a breath of fresh air. So the fancier or luxurious it could be, the better.
Now that we have shared with you’re the best luxury summer vacations you should start planning now, there is no reason for you stay on your couch. You have the key to your unforgettable summer experience!