Travelpro Walkabout Lite 4 26-inch Expandable Rollaboard Suiter
Lightweight luggage is not only in vogue, it is essential with today’s new domestic airline weight maximums of 50 pounds per checked bag. The advent of the Travelpro Walkabout Lite 4 is a timely innovation in light of the new rules of travel--especially if you plan saving on overweight fees.
The Walkabout Lite uprights have remained one of the lightest, fully-framed lines PackingLight.com has carried. The 26-inch length in particular is immensely popular because it is generally considered the smallest of the checked luggage upright sizes. Its easy to handle for a woman and yet, expands an extra 20% when you need the room coming back home after a big shopping trip to Harrods!
In addition to keeping the pounds off, the Walkabout collection continues with the durability life-long Travelpro customers have come to expect. How did Travelpro lighten their baggage? They decided to look at every single component of the bag and manufactured the Walkabout with the lightest hardware, wheels, high-tech plastics and graphite frame available. The result has been a carefully crafted, durable piece of luggage capable of going many a mile, but with minimum load. Why start off with a heavy bag when the Walkabout Lite will save you weight and still provide a full frame.
The Walkabout 26-inch upright has an interior pocket on the lid which also houses a mesh suit fixture and is fully removable. A unique double feature point of the suit panel is how it can turn into a packing board or interior divider. Side pockets on the interior reside for shoes, undergarments, and socks. On the outside of the Travelpro Rollaboard you’ll find two front pockets for ticketing and an extra long pocket for a raincoat or laundry chute.
For more tough-stuff features take comfort in knowing the Travelpro Walkabout has removable wheels so if the wheels are damaged they are replaceable. Second, the ever-important, Walkabout Lite 4 material is a top flight nylon thread with DuraGuard coating for protection from soil and stain resistance. This special fabric treatment keeps the handsome outer shell of your case cleaner and less likely to stain over the bag’s lifetime. Finally, a bottom footer functions as a handy grab handle to make lifting the bag much easier and keeps the upright at the correct slope for absolutely zero tipping.
- Nylon fabric with Duraguard coating is durable and stain resistant, cleans easily.
- PP Honeycomb frame and EVA Foam construction provides a lightweight and durable frame construction.
- Full length bottom foot with handle cup with new "no-tip" feature.
- Heavy duty ribbed PVC skid guard.
- Self-repairing Nylon Coil Zippers are large #10 zippers on main compartment.
- Exclusive, EZ glide, ergonomic zipper pulls.
- Expandable by 2.5" to a depth.
- Personalized pull out identification holder.
- Soft touch trim top and side carry handles.
- New removable, slim-line attachment system with collapsible hook.
- Large oversized zippered mesh lid pocket.
- Adjustable hold-down straps.
- Extension handles with TPR grip stops at 38" and 43" for the tall traveler tired of hitting their heels against their luggage.
- Airline-grade aluminum tubes with horizontal orientation.
- High performance wheels with stylish covers and wrap-around corner protection.
- Removable ball bearing wheels which can be removed and replaced with a standard screwdriver.
- Removable suiter system allows clothing to remain wrinkle-free when packed.
- Removable suiter doubles as a packing board when detached.
- Easy access front ticket pocket provides easy accessible storage for airline tickets, passports, etc.
- Second front pocket runs most of the length of the bag for a deep laundry chute.
Capacity: 5530 cubic inches; Expands to 6735 cubic inches
Dimensions: 26" x 18 1/2" x 11 1/2"
Fabric: Nylon Fabric with Duraguard Coating
Manufacturer's Model: 4061126
Material: DuraGuard coated nylon fabric.
Warranty: Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty against defects in workmanship and materials
Weight: 11 lbs.
Travel like a pro...425,000 flight crews worldwide have choosen Travelpro because the country's top brand continues to satisfy the ever-changing needs of today's travelers. Travelpro's luggage collections include the airline's flight crew inspried Crew5, FlightPro4, Platinum 4SE, Walkabout Lite 2, Wallstreet Business Cases and TPro Xtreme. Travelpro's reputation is built on contemporary designs, innovative features and top quality components.
Write a Review - Receive a discount