High Sierra AT6 Carry-On Wheeled Backpack w/ Removable Daypack
Pack more and lug less with the High Sierra AT6 Carry-on Wheeled Backpack with removable day pack. Versatility defined, the High Sierra Wheeled Backpack brings you three bags in one! Use it as a wheeled bag, a backpack or unzip the day pack for a handy carry-on. Leave the bigger “mother” bag behind at your place of lodging and venture out for the day with a very cool-looking backpack that is loaded with extras you don’t even get from quality day packs.
For example, the removable front day pack comes with a zippered accessory pocket, dual-side water bottle pockets, MP3 player headphone port and a back strap to allow the pack to slip over the extended handle of main bag. A padded set of S-shaped shoulder straps are as comfortable as any mountaineering pack. The Quick-clip buckle at the top of the removable day pack allows quick attachment to the main bag. An organizer front pocket adds a PDA pocket, pen pockets and key fob.
All of these day pack features are just the start of it. The main convertible backpack is crafted with an EVA foam structure to make it High Sierra’s lightest wheeled backpacks. The special built-in, high-density foam frame helps maintain the bag’s shape for ease of packing while minimizing weight. Plus, the semi-soft structure withstands the impact of luggage handler’s beating.
Durability features continue with oversized, in-line skate-style wheels and a recessed, telescoping handle with patented Soft-Grip handle. Ergonomic, molded-rubber grab handles on the top and side panels possess a Vapel mesh padding for the comfort you would expect for High Sierra’s premier adventure offering. A detachable and adjustable tow strap gives you the option to piggyback another small tote attached to the AT6 22-inch Carry-on Wheeled Pack.
- It's three bags in one.
- Use it as a wheeled bag, as a backpack or as a day pack.
- Special built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
- Padded backpack straps stow behind the main compartment's zippered padded back panel.
- Main compartment has book-style opening, interior clothing hold-down straps.
- Removable front day pack with zippered accessory pocket, side water bottle pocket, MP3 player headphone port and has a back strap to allow pack to slip over the extended handle of main bag.
- Padded, S-shaped backpack straps on the removable day pack.
- QUICK-CLIP buckle at the top of the removable day pack allows quick attachment to the main bag.
- Removable day pack organizer has zippered mesh pocket, smart phone pocket and key fob.
- Tow-strap, for attaching an extra bag, and an identification holder hide-away in a back pocket.
- Recessed, telescoping aircraft aluminum handle system with locking mechanism.
- Inline skate-style wheels, in protective corner-mounted housings with unique integrated bridges that keep the bag rolling true.
- Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion.
- SURE-GRIP handles tuck down flat when not in use.
- Reflective piping for added safety.
Capacity: Main Pack 3068 cubic inches; Daypack 1325 cubic inches
Day Pack Dimensions: 17" x 12 1/2" x 6 1/2"
Fabric: 1680 Denier Duraweave, Metallic Mini-Weave, 900 Denier Duralite
Main Pack Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 8 1/2"
Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Five-Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Weight: 8 lbs., 9 oz.
For over 25 years, High Sierra Sport Company has strived to give travelers the bags they need at a price they can afford. Specializing in adventure travel, our dedication to function, design, and quality shines in each and every one of their products. From athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, to students, travelers, and professionals, our versatile, innovative products are sure to fit every adventurer's needs.
Write a Review - Receive a discount