Briggs & Riley BRX Explore 19 Upright
Briggs and Riley’s BRX Explore 19 Upright is designed for the traveler who takes packing light seriously. Built to carry-on dimensions, the BRX line is a relatively new foray for Briggs into a more adventurous series. And the reviews have been tremendous.
Youthful, rugged, and ready for anything might best describe the BRX customer. The versatile Explore 19 is under seven pounds and capable of placing into overhead bins straight on without having to squeeze the bag into a cramp space sideways.
Briggs & Riley was the first company to demonstrate the confidence they have in the quality of their line by offering such a warranty. “Simply” put, Briggs will fix your BRX bag if any defects arise or if non-cosmetic harm is done by any common carrier. The reason the company can insure their bag so well is the effort they have made to design and build one of the toughest lines made today.
Indicative of the typical Briggs and Riley durability, the BRX Explore 19 might be guilty of a little overkill. Made of a blend of nylon materials that are lightweight, water repellent, and resistant to abrasions, tears, and punctures, the upright suitcase will truly last a lifetime--or until you get tired of it after ten to twenty years....
In the way of pocketing and organization, you’ll find the BRX uprights stock-full of packing choices. Inside top lid features wet-dry pocket and essentials compartment for additional organization. Quick access front pockets and two exterior, zippered front pockets offer space for accessory items. An expandable slash pocket is perfect for a light jacket, guide books, or maps. The main compartment possesses wide, nylon compression panels to keep your gear neat and packed flat on Brigg’s infamous flat bottom design. You see, the manufacturer equips the BRX with their traditional exterior telescoping handle. This type of design creates a flat bottom in which to pack upon. At the same time, the super tough nylon encasing protects the handle from harm.
The benefits of the handle placed on the exterior are several: One, extra packing capacity is created versus traditional luggage. Second, Briggs & Riley’s extra long telescoping handle is the longest in the business due to this exterior handle design. Third, the handle’s housing is actually stronger and more dependable than most lines which have a thin, brittle back panel to protect their handles on the interior. Last, but not least, customers love the flat bottom in which to pack upon.
If you are as serious about your luggage durability and quality as you are about your love of travel, you have to go with the Briggs and Riley BRX Explore 19-inch Upright.
- Simple as That Lifetime Warranty.
- Briggs and Riley will repair or replace this bag if damaged, no matter what the cause of damage.
- Lightweight design is under seven pounds.
- Strategic placement of lightweight, durable 1000 denier nylon, 420 denier packcloth nylon and ripstop fabric.
- Proprietary outsider handle system for a flat packing surface and more interior packing space.
- Easy pack main compartment with wide nylon compression panels keep your gear flat and neat.
- Multi-bag docking systems allows you to transport two bags as one.
- Large, cushioned grab handles are strong and comfortable.
- Rugged low profile wheels can handle an array of terrains.
- Technical grade hardware with self-repairing ykk zippers and ergonomic zipper pulls.
- Hide-away i.d. tag conceals personal information.
- Inside top lid features wet-dry pocket and essentials compartment for additional organization.
- Quick access front pockets and two exterior, zippered front pockets offer space for accessory items.
- Expandable slash pocket perfect for light jacket, guide books or maps.
- Tapered zip expansion keeps bag lightweight while maximizing carry-on capacity.
- Front zip compartment stores up to a 16" laptop.
Capacity: 1950 cubic inches
Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 9"
Fabric: 1000 denier nylon, 420 denier packcloth nylon and ripstop fabric
Weight: 6 lbs., 13 oz.
Simple as that.' It's the phrase Briggs and Riley Luggage Company uses to describe their lifetime performance guarantee. But it also embodies the energy and philosophy that they try to bring every aspect of their business. Briggs and Riley builds more intelligent bags because they listen to their customers and then begin innovating to meet their client's demands. They understand customers want lighter, stronger bags and a variety of designs to meet their different needs. Briggs is so comfortable with their mission they came up with the world's first 'Simple as that' warranty to guarantee their luggage, even for airline damage inflicted upon your bag.
Write a Review - Receive a discount