McNett ReviveX Air Dry Waterproofing Spray
test from ECI
McNett REVIVEX Air Dry Water Proofing Spray is a high performance formula designed to create instant water repellency on outerwear, footwear and gear.
The new spray is ideal for all types of breathable garments including those made with GORE-TEX fabric, eVent and other breathable membranes. If your coat has lost it’s repellancy or if you have recently purchased a water repellent coat as opposed to a waterproof coat, the ReviveX Air Dry Waterproofing Spray will instantly add extra repellency without having to pay the extra cost for an expensive laminate type of jacket.
Easy to use, just spray on and allow to air dry. No heat setting required. Perfect for synthetic insulated garments, skiwear, leather and fabric footwear, tents, packs, outdoor gear and more!
How to use:
1) Clean surfaces, then dry thoroughly.
2) Shake can.
3) Point valve toward surface and spray from 8 to 12 inches away.
4) Allow to Dry thoroughly before use or re-application.
NOTE: Spray becomes cold during application. For comfort, hold fingertip back and away from the nozzle edge.
- ReviveX Air Dry Waterproofing Spray by Gear Aid repels water and fends off dirt.
- Easy to use spray on, air dry.
- Ideal for breathable and non-breathable fabrics.
- Dry, Non-Sticky Finish.
- No Silicone or CFCs.
- Spot test color-sensitive materials.
- May darken leather and suede surfaces.
- Active ingredient is 0.50% Permethrin.
Container Size: 8" x 2" Cylinder
Weight: 5 oz.
For over 20 years, McNett Corporation has manufactured and marketed the finest specialty products for outdoor, diving, watersports, fishing and travel enthusiasts. Their travel accessories strive to bring innovative consumer products to markets worldwide.
Write a Review - Receive a discount