High Sierra AT6 26" Expandable Wheeled Duffel with Backpack Straps
The High Sierra AT6 26-inch Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffel is a large-size duffel capable of standing upright with two terrific features--the piece comes with backpack straps and has High Sierra’s signature drop-bottom feature for a truly legendary luggage product.
Zippered compartment dividers and movable section dividers allow freedom to organize your gear the way you like. A zippered divider panel between upper and lower compartments can be rolled up and secured with two hold-down straps, creating one large compartment. If you decide top utilize the partition, the bottom 40% of the duffle may stow the folded, more business-like apparel cinched in securely for wrinkle-free packing. The drop-bottom lower compartment has two zippered mesh pockets and a moveable divider to help organizer your belongings too.
In the front a large main compartment offers to travelers front-load access to things they know they might need first or in a hurry. The large main compartment, with front-load access, expands two and a half inches for additional packing capacity. In order to use the multiple carrying options of the High Sierra AT6 26-inch Expandable Wheeled Duffel, you can start with the backpack feature. Simply un-zip the padded back panel to bring out the hidden padded backpack straps which provide a surprisingly comfortable carrying pack. Option two is to use the ergonomic Sure-Grip molded rubber grab handle with Vapel mesh padding. Option three is to take the quick and easy route and roll the bag. The durable telescoping handle allows for easy, stable push or pull action.
Corner-mounted, in-line skate wheels are stable and protected appropriately with heavy duty high-tech plastic protectants. We’ll finish our product description with a few final important feature points: the AT6 Drop Bottom duffels are lighter than comparable large size duffels, they expand for those who simply have a lot of gear to pack, and this series might be High Sierra’s coolest looking collection ever that is as rugged as it is appealing.
- It's three bags in one.
- Use it as a wheeled upright, a duffel, or as a backpack.
- Special built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bag's shape while minimizing weight.
- Molded foot allows duffel to stand upright and also acts as a handle for easy lifting.
- Large main compartment, with front-load access, expands two and a half for additional packing capacity.
- Drop-bottom compartment, with hold-down straps, is perfect for shoes or bulky gear.
- Zippered divider panel, between upper and lower compartments, can be rolled up and secured to create one large compartment.
- Divider panel between top pocket and middle pocket has a zippered mesh pocket.
- Hidden padded backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded bottom panel.
- Recessed, telescoping aircraft aluminum handle system with locking mechanism.
- Kick plate between the wheel housings protects the bag from abrasion.
- SURE-GRIP handles tuck down flat when not in use.
- Reflective piping for added safety.
Capacity: 4525 cubic inches; Expands to 5465
Dimensions: 26" x 14 1/2" x 12"; Expands to 14 1/2"
Fabric: 1680 Denier Dura-weave, Metallic Mini-Weave, 900 Denier Duralite
Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Lifestime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Weight: 10 lbs., 8 oz.
For over 25 years, High Sierra Sport Company has strived to give travelers the bags they need at a price they can afford. Specializing in adventure travel, our dedication to function, design, and quality shines in each and every one of their products. From athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, to students, travelers, and professionals, our versatile, innovative products are sure to fit every adventurer's needs.
Write a Review - Receive a discount