High Sierra Ultimate Access 36" Drop-Bottom Wheeled Duffel w/ Backpack Straps
High Sierra’s Ultimate Access 36-inch Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffel with Backpack Straps is a two-compartment duffel whose design is a High Sierra legend.
The leader of the large sized duffel category has long been High Sierra Sport Company. They just get it. They know that people can’t afford $300.00 duffels any more. Their line of Ultimate Access duffels and packs are affordable and long lasting. Just right for today’s economic environment, while leaving you with some money to spend at your destination.
What you get with the High Sierra Ultimate Access 32-inch Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffel is two bags in one. You get a four or five pocket duffel capable of throwing on your back with backpack straps. We love to demonstrate to in-store customers the amazing comfort of large size duffels that have backpack straps. The surprising aspect to them is the fact that it’s possible to hoist a large size High Sierra duffel on their back and not have the stuffed duffel weigh them down. The padded straps have breathable, mesh material that fits on your back perfectly while not adjusting your spinal column. It’s true. The bag sits off of your bottom and can have you backpacking your way through airports with your hands free.
The rolling High Sierra Ultimate Access Duffel is easy to pack with either four or five sizeable pockets accessible at any time. Two large end pockets reside for the smaller items and comprise about 30% of the packing capacity. A horizontal front pocket works for a plethora of camping, trekking, and casual travel needs. The large main compartment has a wide-mouth u-shaped opening for the diver’s fins or the amateur film maker’s prosumer video camera. The packing possibilities are endless when you have the option of the compartment splitting in two.
The two inline skate wheels glide effortlessly by using ball bearing wheels. They’re recessed and protected with a pair of corner guards. The telescoping handle locks and stows into the bag and two nylon-webbed straps act as your main grab handle. Another top handle makes it easy to grab the bag out of the trunk and hit the road.
- It's two big bags in one so use it as a wheeled duffel or wear it like a backpack.
- Hidden backpack straps are stored behind the zippered padded back panel.
- Large drop-bottom compartment, with hold-down straps, is perfect for shoes, boots or folded clothing.
- Zippered divider panel, with zippered mesh pocket, between the top and bottom compartments opens to make one large compartment.
- Two zippered top-loading end compartments.
- Adjustable exterior compression straps help compress and secure gear.
- Oversized, skate-style wheels are inset into corner-mounted wheel housings.
- Locking, telescoping handle is recessed to protect it when not in use.
- Durable webbing handles with comfortable handle wrap.
- Molded feet and kick plate protect the bottom of the bag
- Convenient padded grab handle.
- Reflective piping for added safety.
Capacity: 6388 cubic inches
Dimensions: 36" x 20" x 14"
Fabric: 1800 x 1200 Denier Duralite
Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Five-Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Weight: 11 lbs.
For over 25 years, High Sierra Sport Company has strived to give travelers the bags they need at a price they can afford. Specializing in adventure travel, our dedication to function, design, and quality shines in each and every one of their products. From athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, to students, travelers, and professionals, our versatile, innovative products are sure to fit every adventurer's needs.
Write a Review - Receive a discount