Eagle Creek ES3 No Matter What Duffel - Medium
If you are a demanding trekker, or if you’re simply a demanding leisure traveler who doesn’t want their baggage to come apart, make a small investment in Eagle Creek’s No Matter What Duffel series.
Tough-stuff components such as internal taped seam construction, reinforced stress points and abrasion resistant blend of nylon materials has allowed Eagle Creek to offer one of the very best warranties available in the luggage industry. Their “No Matter What” warranty covers you for whatever goes wrong with the duffel for the life of the bag--even if airlines, porters, or cruise ships damage it. In fact, even if your mother-in-law drives over it Eagle Creek will fix or replace any ES 3 luggage.
The organization is simple: Two compartments, a small front zipper pocket for small essentials and a large main compartment for the bulky items. Two compression straps keep the overpacked bag cinched and closed. The main compartment’s two zipper sliders are lockable. Finally, the important question of whether or not the bag is waterproof can be answered this way: Yes, the material is waterproof and the storm flap over the large compartment will keep water out, but please don’t have it go overboard. Any duffel out there with seams and zippers can have water creep in. The point is the Eagle Creek’s No Matter What Duffels are almost waterproof as long as the bag isn’t submerged.
- Storm flap protected, main compartment opens with beefy, self-repairing, two-way lockable zippers.
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize the load.
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts for a comfortable carry.
- Non-slip laminated top carry handle and super durable oversized webbing straps for an easy hand carry.
- End and center haul handles.
- Front exterior zippered pocket for quick access items.
- Reusable "stuff" pouch stores duffel and works as an internal packing accessory for shoes or gear.
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements.
- No Matter What Warranty is the best in the business.
- Made from e Series 100% recycled fabrics.
Capacity: 3600 cubic inches
Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 11"
Fabric: 420 Denier Helix Dual Ripstop, 420 Denier Helix Double Box, 900 Denier Astra
Warranty: If your bag is damaged, even by the airlines Eagle Creek will fix it-No Matter What
Weight: 1 lb., 12 oz.
For over 30 years Eagle Creek has taken all that Mother Earth can give and given it right back. Durable luggage. Comfortable backpacks. Organized packing aids. And products that you need before you even know you need them. Every single, solitary one has a lifetime guarantee. A lifetime, we assume, that's spent in the hands of a curious and adventurous soul.
Write a Review - Receive a discount