Ricardo Roxbury 21" Polycarbonate Expandable Spinner
The story presented with the Ricardo Roxbury 21-inch Polycarbonate Expandable Spinner is a return to simple, two-sided hardside organization without the weight of the old-fashioned hardside.
Remember your parent’s bag up in the garage attic? It weighed no less than fifteen pounds and the only feature the bag had was a pair of tie-down straps. Sure you could throw it out of a plane and have gorillas jump on it, but could you lift it off the bed once it was packed? The new high-tech molds created out of polycarbonate material are ultra-light and gorillas can still jump on it!
The Ricardo Roxbury has a double layer, hard shell construction to provide lasting durability and additional strength. Weighing in at merely seven pounds, nine ounces, the 21-inch Carry-on offers a double spinner wheel system for 360 degree mobility making it extremely easy to push, pull, or spin your bag anywhere you need to go.
The new hardside of today actually includes much more in the way of features. New ergonomic pull handle system is made of aircraft grade aluminum for reliability. A bottom carry handle provides additional assistance when lifting the case. Split book style opening offers two full compartments for packing ease and yes, a pair of cinch straps and a main divider hold everything in place. (Some old features are eternal....)
Deluxe interior features include mesh pockets and a suiter system to help more formal attire remain wrinkle free. Built-in TSA combination lock and a water resistant utility pouch are included.
Travelers expect a bit more sophistication from a company named after an area of the country exuding more fashion, more quality, and more value. Indeed, the Ricardo of Beverly Hills line is built by a luggage company which has set the bar high. The Roxbury Hardside Spinners have a unique vertical striation and a shine and luster that looks well--totally unlike the hardsides of your parents.
- Double layer, hard shell construction provides lasting durability and additional strength.
- Corner armor provides extra protection at critical stress points.
- Double spinner wheel system for 360 degree mobility for ease in pushing or pulling the case.
- Expandable cases increase packing capacity with the pull of a zipper.
- New ergonomic pull handle system is made of aircraft grade aluminum for reliability.
- Bottom carry handle provides additional assistance when lifting the case.
- Split book style opening offers two full compartments for packing ease.
- Deluxe interior features mesh pockets and suiter system to help more formal attire remain wrinkle free.
- Built-in TSA combination lock for piece of mind.
- Water resistant utility pouch included.
Capacity: 2850 cubic inches; Expands to 3450 cubic inches
Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 9 1/2"; Expands to 11 1/2" in depth
Fabric: 100% Polycarbonate
Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Ten-year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Weight: 7 lbs., 9 oz.
From his home in Beverly Hills, Richard Ricardo Gibbs founded Ricardo of Beverly Hills in 1978 based on some very simple ideas. He wanted to make really honest luggage....luggage that was made better, luggage that performed better, and luggage that exuded aesthetic appeal and sophistication. Indeed, for decades Ricardo of Beverly Hill's luggage collections have demonstrated great value and continue to command attention of travelers everywhere.
Write a Review - Receive a discount