Delsey Helium Superlite 21" Carry-on Expandable Spinner Trolley
Make light of any travel situation with this lighter-than-ever luggage from Delsey. The new Delsey Helium Superlite 20-inch Carry-on Expandable Spinner Trolley features a fully integrated frame designed with lightweight fiberglass technology, the same material used in golf clubs and tennis rackets.
Delsey has gone and transformed the previous Superlite series from a two-wheel collection to a four-wheel spinner collection. Not that the four-wheel option has supplanted the traditional two-wheel design in the luggage industry, but we have to say it is growing fast. The reason folks like the two-wheel option is the ease of use. Turn your bag on a dime in tight quarters such as elevators, ticket lines, etc. They’re also nice on the hard floors in most airports where spinning-along with one-hand is just sooooo easy. Believe us when we tell you the new Delsey Superlite series is even easier to maneuver when they have pulled off one of the lightest softside spinner collections available today. In fact, this ccarry-on size weighs just over six pounds!
The incredibly spacious, organized bag makes it easier to bring all the essential belongings you need because so much of the weight of the bag has been taken out allowing you more weight capacity for your things. Indeed, the Delsey Superlite collection is one the best values you can find. What is currently occurring in the luggage industry parallels what is happening with computers, electronics, etc. Manufacturers are finding a way to produce better quality at lower and lower price points every year.
Value features abound with quiet, multi-directional wheels on every corner, the aforementioned lightweight fiberglass frame, and a push-button, locking telescoping handle flush-mounted for quick access. A fully-lined, washable interior, two and a half inch expansion capability and a single-piece assembly for perfect component engineering, and customers will find the Superlite trolley a super bargain.
Other features include two easy access front pockets for convenient storage on the outside and additional pocketing on the inside, including a two zippered packing pockets built into the lid compartment. ID card holder, and ergonomic zipper pulls.
For durability, the Delsey Superlite Carry-on Spinner Trolley is constructed with Ny-Tec material, backed with Vapor Barrier for long lasting use. Plus, the uprights have full skid guard protection on the back, reinforced corners, smart bumper feet which act as a bottom protectant and with it’s handle cup, makes for easy lifting.
- Roll-down the aisle of most airplanes without bumping into passengers.
- Lightweight luggage constructed with Ny-Tec material backed with Vapor Barrier for long lasting use.
- Fully integrated lightweight memory frame.
- Velocity wheels are recessed and protected, providing a smooth and quiet rolling action.
- Trolley frame is constructed with lightweight Fiberglass Technology to provide flexibility and strength.
- Four, multi-directional spinner wheels assure smooth maneuverability and keeps ZERO weight on your arm.
- Reinforced corners and skid bars offer additional protection against wear.
- Expands up to two and a half inches for additional packing capacity.
- Recessed extra-long locking trolley handle made of aircraft grade aluminum with one button operation, for ease of use.
- Extra capacity front zippered pockets.
- Guardian self-repairing zippers with weather-tight seams.
- Pull-out ID tag.
- Fully lined interior with tie down straps.
- Fully integrated lightweight fiberglass frame.
- Zippered pockets for extra storage.
Capacity: 2580 cubic inches, expands to 3585
Dimensions: 20 1/2" x 14" x 9", expands to 12 1/2 inches in depth
Fabric: Ny-Tec material backed with Vapor Barrier
Warranty: Manufacturer's Ten-Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
Delsey Luggage Company has redefined the term 'Lightweight' in the luggage category. Delsey's Helium lines are up to 25% lighter than most luggage available on the market today. In keeping with their quality standards worldwide, the French company serves America by providing a variety of affordable luggage built with the same quality as more expensive luggage.
Write a Review - Receive a discount