Briggs and Riley Transcend II 24-inch Expandable Upright Suiter
The new Briggs and Riley Transcend II 24-inch Expandable Upright is a natural progression in the collection’s quest for luggage perfection. It makes sense Briggs continues to offer the world’s first “Simple as That” lifetime warranty covering any damage done by the airlines.
Briggs and Riley was the first company to demonstrate the confidence they have in the quality of their luggage by offering such a warranty. “Simply” put, Briggs will fix your Transcend upright if any defects arise or if non-cosmetic harm is done by any common carrier. The reason the company can insure each and every Transcend bag so well is the effort they have made to design and build one of the toughest lines made today.
An example of Brigg’s commitment to excellence is in the 24-inch Transcend Expandable Upright. The company is the only manufacturer you can depend upon to place an ultra-durable telescoping handle on the outside of the bag. Encased in a super-tough, ABS plastic housing on the backside, we have only seen one handle destroyed in almost twenty years of carrying the line.
The benefits of the handle placed on the exterior are several: One, extra packing capacity is created versus traditional luggage. Second, Briggs and Riley’s extra long telescoping handle is the longest in the business due to this exterior handle design. Third, the handle’s housing is actually stronger and more dependable than most lines which have a thin, brittle back panel to protect their handles on the interior. Last, but not least, customers love the flat bottom in which to pack upon.
Additional durability features enhance the toughness of the new Transcend Expandable Uprights. For example, the quiet-glide, wide-profile wheels have an oil infused bushing to create a quiet, easy motion and durable cushioned wheel exterior makes for perhaps the best wheel around. Wheel housing corner guards give ultimate protection of the case. PVC corners guard against wear. Bottom skid guard protects case and contents. And the new padded frame is durable, lightweight, and flexible for excellent protection of the bag.
In the feature department, the Briggs and Riley Transcend uprights have an expansion of almost three inches on the main compartment. This is a expansion feature preferred by our customers because it allows users to clearly see the extra packing room in the space provided. Lesser lines typically have the expansion on the door or lid of the bag which means you have to over-pack and hope the expansion of the lid enables the extra contents you have added.
Enjoy more smart luggage ideas such as two large exterior pockets on the front. In a bag full of features perhaps none stands out more than the beautiful interior of Briggs and Riley luggage. The Transcend possesses a threefold garment sleeve that uses multiple panels and roll bars to leave your finest travel attire wrinkle proof. And if you don’t need it for the upcoming trip fine, just zip it out and store it for the next time. Finally, the luggage industry’s best internal cinch straps completely secure your clothes with ease.
If you regard your luggage as a tool of the trade and a faithful travel companion, you have to go with Briggs and Riley’s new, lighter weight Transcend II Collection.
- New Transcend II collection is 10% lighter than previous series.
- Tuff-lite nylon fabric is strong, lightweight and abrasion resistant.
- Outsider telescoping handle for a flat packing surface and greater capacity.
- Tilt-resistant front feet for optimal stability.
- Speed-Thru front pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoints.
- Hang-Round garment hanger system easily secures three hanging garments for easy transport.
- Quick-release clip to attach a second bag for easy transport.
- Zip-around expansion adds almost three inches in depth for more packing space.
- Garment securing panels within the interior keep clothes in place.
- Cinch down panels blankets clothes to minimize wrinkling.
- Quiet-glide wide profile wheels with oil infused bushing for quiet, easy motion.
- Heavy duty wheel housing corner guards for ultimate protection of case.
- Bottom skid guard protects case and contents.
- Padded frame is durable, lightweight and flexible for excellent protection.
- Elastic shoe pockets separate footwear from garments.
- Large, deep front pocket ideal for storing maps, books, etc.
- Dual compartment top lid panel offers wet/dry storage.
Capacity: 4320 cubic inches, Expands to 5400 cubic inches
Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10", Expands to 12 1/2" in depth
Fabric: 1682 denier Tuff-Lite Nylon
Weight: 10 lbs.
Simple as that.' It's the phrase Briggs and Riley Luggage Company uses to describe their lifetime performance guarantee. But it also embodies the energy and philosophy that they try to bring every aspect of their business. Briggs and Riley builds more intelligent bags because they listen to their customers and then begin innovating to meet their client's demands. They understand customers want lighter, stronger bags and a variety of designs to meet their different needs. Briggs is so comfortable with their mission they came up with the world's first 'Simple as that' warranty to guarantee their luggage, even for airline damage inflicted upon your bag.
Write a Review - Receive a discount