Baggallini Sydney Bag
The new Baggallini Sydney Bag is designed by former flight attendants and is receiving rave reviews by PackingLight.com travelers.
Abundant pockets adorn a purse great for travel and for everyday use. Two front pockets hold a cell phone, PDA, IPhone, whatever. A long front pocket above those two will hold the ticketing or your glasses. In the zippered main compartment, you’ll find a picture ID slot, key fob, credit cards, lipstick/pen holders and an internal zippered pocket perfect for loose change.
What is truly convenient in the Sydney Bag is the way the travel purse opens wide for easy viewing. After-all, what is more important in a purse than being able to see the contents within? Baggallini makes it easy with their signature vibrant coloring of interior linings. They always compliment the exterior color-way and make finding items a whole lot easier.
A removable shoulder strap is lightweight--just like the newly introduced Baggallini Sydney Bag. Legendary Baggallini crinkle nylon material is water and stain resistant and is easy to keep clean; plus, it takes a dye very well which explains why Baggallini is known for their stylish purse colors and good looks.
- Great for travel and everyday use.
- Sophisticated design with bold hardware and zipper pulls.
- Two outside front pockets perfect for the things you need to get to quickly.
- Pockets are large enough to hold an iPhone.
- Zip closure main compartment contains credit card slots, key fob, detachable ID holder and coin purse, lipstick and pen holders, and two additional zip pockets.
- Large stuff pocket on the back stays closed with a hidden magnet.
- Includes a detachable, adjustable 52" strap.
- Lightweight water resistant fabric
Material: Crinkle Nylon
Size: 10 1/2" x 9" x 1 1/2"
Weight: 1 lb., 1 oz.
Baggallini Inc. was founded in 1995 by two veteran flight attendants who recognized a need for more fashionable and functional tote bags, handbags and travel accessories. Since their modest start, Baggallini has grown as a worldwide leader in creating products that are incredibly organized and look as good as they perform. They are well known for distinctive color pallets, fun fabrics and lightweight durability.
Write a Review - Receive a discount